H9mestuck Clan Thread: Check y9ur Privilege

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Tovlyn

Tovlyn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I wish I had the will to let anyone hear my voice! Z;D

2. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

I don't actually have mumble :DD

3. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dark...souls?

4. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Most of the stuff in this video was actually said to me by white guys.

5. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Bro

6. kawaiiChiimera

FTFY

7. It's free thoughhh

8. kawaiiChiimera

Can someone just put it in a .zip for me and send it over Dropbox or something?

9. I could probably do that, yeah, but why?

10. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

Free?

Okay.

#Lazy

11. kawaiiChiimera

I think Ive said it before
    but I dont have admin rights on this computer
    hence why I cant host anything

12. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

I have installed mumble,

now to just set it up and all.

13. kawaiiChiimera

I read Eragon in 5 days, even with school and being on the computer in the way
    [​IMG]

14. *actively passively watching homestuck clan thread*

15. kawaiiChiimera

Oh god.
    Oh dear god.
    Someone made a sequel to this:

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

oh god

WOW!! cool! awesome!!!! those are things ppl (me lol :3) say to about you!! YES Im srs!!! but not all the time haha i like being random LOL so i wannted to ask u WAFFLE lol see? im random !!! hahahaahah r u laughing with me? :3 we should be friends if u r if ur not that ok 2 i guess... but ur still cool!!!!! hahahah anyway, ima RRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLY big FAN! of urs :3 PUMPKINZ! lolz can i be in 1 of ur videos? im ok with not being the main charecter... i can be even in the background!! maybe i can say something funny like "omg he stole my taco! or something funny like that haha! ur videos r rly good and i want to be like u 1 day! man, i want to have lots of fans like u do! and then we can hang out together and donate 2 me... LOL ok anyway just feel free to reply if u want me in ur videos! if i dont reply its usally cause im offline... i can only use computer between 6 and 7.. mom doesnt want me staying up l8 but thats fine... (shes an evil evil witch right? LOL pancakes!!!!" im ur biggest fan btw! :p haha lol see u soon! PS: omg i wrote a lot LOL

Pps: uh oh! the cakes r attacking!!!!

Ppps: panckes lol

Pppps: hahah if u laughed with my jokes send me a video of u (irl please) of your reaction i want to see your face when you laugh on my jokes!

Ppppps: ur amazing keep up the good work partner

Pppppps: im not a crazy stalker in case ur wondering...

Ppppppps: hope we can be best friends one day!!!!

PPpppppps: LOL PIE IS ON FIRE!!!!!

Ppppppppps: YOUR THE BEST!!!!

Pppppppppps: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH <---- me when i watch ur videos!!!

Ppppppppppps: when i play videogames i pretend 2 be u cause being u is the best

Pppppppppppps: my mom keeps yelling at me to get of... ._. she doesnt understand us famous ppl right? haha

Ppppppppppppps: i named my cat after u :3 it used to be called Mittens (my mom named it UGH such a lame name right?...)

Pppppppppppppps: :3

Ppppppppppppppps: when im in school and bullies make fun of me... i turn slowly to them with a srs look on my face and say "im friends with Alex549us3" and then they get scared... then i say "he will kick ur guys hinies and ull be sorry..." and then they run LOL!!!

Pppppppppppppppps: see you soon!

Ppppppppppppppppps: when can we talk? can u come to my place in 10 minutes? i told my mom to wait for that long... she wont regret it when i get to meet u >:3

Pppppppppppppppppps: OMG someone just messaged me asking to donate... WHAT. A . NOOB. :rofl:

PPPpppppppppppppppps: i spelt "friends" wrong at the beginning but i fixed it! no need to worry hahaha TAKE THAT SPELLCHECK!

Pppppppppppppppppppps: i turned around and pretened to have a roblox sword and hit my mom.... shes so scared now! LOLLLL NOOOOOOB!!!!

Ppppppppppppppppppppps: theres a noob hAXxing your place atm.... im gonna fight back for u! LIKE A TRUE NINJA!

Pppppppppppppppppppppps: i like banananas (lol not really ok?)

Ppppppppppppppppppppppps: wooooooooooooow the haxxor just said that ur a noob... imgonna teach him a BIG lesson...

Pppppppppppppppppppppppps: i just pictured in my head me and u having fun and laughing on the beach ahhaah one day it can be true :3

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppps: in minecraft i built a statue of you.... its not VERY good... you can forgive me right?

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppps: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFLEZ!!!!

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: Pies our totally epic and those noobs r not like pie.... hahahah THEY WISH.

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: I wish my mom was cool like my gf.... my gf is hot and cool

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: hot and cool LOL that makes sense... NOT! like a waffleburger haha

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: im not lying about haaving a gf..... trust me :3

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: i know u trust me cause YOUR AWESOME!!!

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: UR THE ONLY ONE I WATCH ON YOUTUBE!!! ok? no need to be jealous sheeeeesh....

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: im kidding :p LOL did I get you?

PPpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: im realy strong... i can beat up haxxers....

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: do u have an arch nemesis? im gonna beat him up for you...

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: my arch nemesis is haxxers, BUT THEY DONT STAND A CHANCE!!! hahah and im ur sidekick so ur even stronger....

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: Someone on youtube is copying ur videos...

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: can you tell me 5 things you like? :(

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: sorry im sad :( i have to get off computer...

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: CHEEEESE!

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: cha-ching- thats the sound of me making money in future with my fans giving me donations!!!

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bye bye now

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: i told my mom and she telled me i can have 5 more minutes :) yay! lets play a game?

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: hahaha can we hang out? ;)

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: Lets internet high five! ready? 1 2 3 HIGH FIVE!

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: my mom yelled at me for hitting the computer screen too hard >_> LOL

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: imagine if u dont respond to this pm.... LOL that would be so akward! :rofl:DDDD

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: stay awesome bros :3

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: i updated my game, u can join now :3

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: I have to go now :((((( sheds tears see u tomorow then! okay? bye!!!

WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZWAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ

16. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

caliborn.png

17. Tovlyn

Tovlyn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No worries. Like half of the thread-population are semi-lurkers anyways.

18. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

*pulls out like machine gun and ping cannon*

o ^o

Prepare for lieks.

19. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

This
    This is what kills a man.

20. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

FTFY