H9mestuck Clan Thread: Check y9ur Privilege

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

1:24 AM - Padexin: It happens
    1:24 AM - Relinies: so do youth groups and drugs
    1:24 AM - Relinies: doesn't change the fact that it was confusing as fuck

2. gallowsRenegade

gallowsRenegade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Two words: Space Engineers. Game is addicting. And what do I do? I make a 15x12 wall (Blocks are 2:1 to player) and attach mining drills. Be prepared for screen shots later on. GR signing out.
    [​IMG]

3. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Yea.

It was for a period of time a place to hang out and stuff.

4. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Not going to catch up on thread, I am too tired
    Direct me to any posts that you guys think require my attention
    Also, I got to meet my nephew today. That was, I think, one of the most important moments of my life

5. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

I'm getting tired of life and don't really give a fuck anymore is one of the reasons. You're pretty passive aggressive too. If it feels like people are attacking me or assuming stuff about me I'll respond aggressively.

And if it wasn't obvious I'm actually kind of starting to dislike you. I don't think you're bad or anything I just feel looked down on or judged by you all the time instead of being "friends". It's made worse when nothing is really acknowledged and just swept under the rug instead of directly settled.

EDIT: Me and Wox are keeping the rest of this off thred because we're sure nobody wants pages full of bickering.

On another note, I'm getting Table Top Sim (hopefully) and Insurgency today/tomorrow. For my Vita, Persona 4 Golden.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  6. MCMo

MCMo Treasure Box

just sayin ALU IS GREAT AND HE BOUGHT ME BRAVE NEW WORLD
    but also
    I was on mumble once or twice and while I was on it was "listen to people play counter and prophunt"
    did that change the fact that it was fun as hell? it was fun as hell

7. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

[​IMG]
    Might be a new avatar? I dunno if I can handle the bright back ground though
    Hmmmm

8. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Background could probably be changed easily with MS paint. If that fails I could just shop it.

9. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Well if you took Aeri's spot and he's not against it, then okay, sure. Next battle is me against you, I'll be waiting.

10. oblivion5683

oblivion5683 Big Damn Hero

fron the chat logs because im proud:

3:07 AM - Ebenezer shark: if any of you here play ksp heres what i did: hohman transfered to jool, then had to flip my orbit because i fucked up (a 2000 d/v maneuver) then did an inclination change ot get near pol, wait for a pol encounter then, quite difficultly managed to land ON POL with my second, interstellar stage still attached (6 half orange tanks 1 whole orange tank and 6 nuclear engines) then got into orbit around pol, did a second inclination change, then landed ON BOP STILL WITH THE INTERSTELLAR STAGE, planted a second flag, then TOOK OFF AGAIN, DID ANOTHER INCLINATION CHANGE, then used 3 different gravity assists from tylo and one propelled gravity assist to propel me out of the jool system then completed my X5 INCLINATION CHANGE COMBO, SLOWED MYSELF DOWN INTO A KERBIN ENCOUNTER, FUCKING AEROBRAKED TO A LANDING, AGAIN WITH THE GOD DAMN INTERSTELLAR STAGE. NEVER EVEN DETACHED THE LANDER. I WIN THE GAME.

11. MCMo

MCMo Treasure Box

Can't wait to get home and waste time playing darxels

12. ToTeMVG

ToTeMVG King Homestuck II

I am Awake on a stormy day
    that wind blows harder than justin bieber
    but i'm in a warm comfy house
    over all it aint bad, been in worse
    Good morning

13. Shade215

Shade215 Big Damn Hero

there are so many awesome games,
    why job market whyyyyyyyyyy u no gimme joooobb *sobbing*

obviously the most important post of the new thred.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

*drops in*

I am awake!
    Stormy and thunder stormy outside.

15. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I saw some Ace Attorney Lucario art. :3

16. Shade215

Shade215 Big Damn Hero

17. ToTeMVG

ToTeMVG King Homestuck II

and the punch between those manly beast created this universe and became known as the Big bang

18. kawaiiChiimera

(Quick, before anyone wakes up!)
    [​IMG]

19. kawaiiChiimera

I wish I had a mic. :/

20. MCMo

MCMo Treasure Box