1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Guards going insane.

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Demiryu, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demiryu

Demiryu Big Damn Hero

All I can describe it as is the guards going insane.. I didn't open any containers in a village, only thing I opened was a door and I had nothing out at all, had empty hotbar slots selected for both hands. Yet, the second I walked into a Floran village, villagers went into panic mode and the guards turned on me. I assume this has something to do with the new thieving responses, but I did NOT steal a thing, or even open a container. Another village did the same thing on another planet.
    EDIT: Second village was also Floran, found an Avian village and they are all very kind.
    EDIT 2: Fourth village, Apex, hostile on site.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Forcedminer

Forcedminer Pangalactic Porcupine

sneaky. It seems to happen when guards are around.

alot of people are mentioning....how guards are randomly turning hostile......ohhhhhh the rebel apex did NOT like me trying to trade. :p
    and recently the AI seems more reactive and smoother love it...but they shot me to almost death with pistols

I guess for now... :/
    keep away from villages with guards or prepare for a serious fight.

3. Demiryu

Demiryu Big Damn Hero

However, it is not all guards in my experience. xD All villages I went to had guards, however only the Avians did not attack so far. So, only some guards are going insane and attacking everything.

4. AntiStoned

AntiStoned Big Damn Hero

They fixed the guard's random tendancy to attack, but they still act very agressively and consantly make grunting noises.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.