Modding Discussion Greenhouse issue

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Reneeisxena, May 29, 2018.

1. Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

Tried to find something on this but I could find anything. I recently installed the immersive farm mod, which is great and works like a dream. Today I decided to play on one of my other saved farms and noticed that there was a glitch with the greenhouse. It appears not to be there but you can go to where the door is supposed to be and enter. The greenhouse is the same one as in the immersive farm and it has made a mess of my greenhouse for this farm. There are 2 of the fruit trees I had planted, growing out of bounds on the far wall. Can't chop them down. Also when I enter I am in the middle of the greenhouse not by the door and when I leave I appear down by a pond about in the middle of my farm. I still want to play on the immersive farm so I really don't want to delete the mod. Has anyone had this problem? And is there something, other than deleting the mod, that I can do. I am very new to using mods and I had my husband who understands them better, install them. But even he is bewildered. If I haven't posted this in the right place I'm sorry, but it would be awesome if someone could help me. Thanks

• kittentamer

kittentamer Existential Complex

Your best bet would be to post this where the mod came from. Ask your husband where it came from and repost this on the discussion board for it, then the mod creator can help.

• Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

Yeah he said he was going to do that. He has removed the mod for now. I did like the immersive farm but it was a little overwhelming, it was so huge! He is new to modding but he knows computers well. With the Beta installed I've been using very few mods to avoid issues of crashing and such. Thanks for responding.