1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Good chance we'll get to see the 3rd Stretch Goal today

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Casm, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Baconkid

Baconkid Subatomic Cosmonaut

YOU! YOU'RE THE REASON I WASN'T ALLOWED TO USE "BACON" AS A USERNAME!

Zain Hallows, Purple, Nesden and 4 others like this.
  2. daleksax

daleksax Title Not Found

I feel if we don't see it reached by midnight tonight, by tomorrow afternoon we will most certainly have a new goal!

3. Thorkellthetall

Thorkellthetall Void-Bound Voyager

FTL style dogfights.

4. Casm

Casm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh yeah, if we haven't reached the 3rd stretch goal by tomorrow.......well, let's just say I'd be very surprised if we haven't reached it by tomorrow.

5. Godzilla03

Godzilla03 Industrial Terraformer

Hahaha. Didn't know you had a kid, Bacon.

love doctor likes this.
  6. Oh My God. I'm your father. What Have I Done?! :facepalm:

love doctor likes this.
  7. Freekill

Freekill Pangalactic Porcupine

What about card games on hoverbikes then?

SolidSnake likes this.
  8. vladmirfox

vladmirfox Contact!

:facepalm::facepalm:

9. Freekill

Freekill Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]

10. LimeTwist

LimeTwist Subatomic Cosmonaut

yesss, soon my friends.. SOON :mwahaha:

vladmirfox likes this.
  11. Kalico

Kalico Guest

It's hard to imagine what they have up their sleeves at this point. I also find it hard to imagine something I'll love more than the fossils... of course I said that about the Novakids at the time too :p

12. Timbre

Timbre Void-Bound Voyager

Must..... not..... make...... pork jokes....... :sparta:

Honestly we should reach a million easy. And they have been releasing gameplay footage via streams. You can find a bunch of them on Youtube by simply searching "Starbound stream".

Coramnis likes this.
  13. Not quite for example all today still, Pre-Order was able to sell about 20k, thour GMT Pre-Order was 714k in early morning, now 739k after 25 Hours.
    But what it really needs are Official Videos NOT Streams, Streams do not represent actual gameplay, they miss a lot of functions and promote starbound with an Stream low-quality video of a DEV testing bugs is not a good way to go ^^

14. Casm

Casm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

SQUEEEE!!!!

Nesden likes this.
  15. marcus29ra

marcus29ra Aquatic Astronaut

Yeah i agree. I imagine we'd see a considerable jump in pre-orders if they put out a proper trailer. Also I'm sure those of us who have been following development for a while would love a proper trailer showing off what they have in the game now.

Nesden likes this.
  16. "a bit later", may be tomorrow eheh. Ok but it's confirmed, there is a New Goal! ;)

Indeed they will. It will be a question of a trailer awesome enough if innovative and awesome features showed off!

Nesden likes this.
  17. Kujar3

Kujar3 Existential Complex

Notch should buy 4 Impervium tiers now so we can check the thir stretch goal ASAP.​
    Why notch? I have no idea! maybe because we need whole mojang team as Statues in Starbound.​

18. Melissia

Melissia Ketchup Robot

THe possibility of ship boarding actions/derelicts/space hulks would be interesting.

19. Lyevial

Lyevial Star Wrangler

$8,500 left!

Nesden likes this.
  20. SeyernWindsor

SeyernWindsor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It won't be far off to go now. It's exhilarating to see the torrents of support pouring in for this game. =)

I do have one lingering concern though... randomly generated game worlds tend to be rather small. Just how large will each planet be? If they were at least half or equal to the size of Terraria, that would help immensely in the immersion department.

Lyevial likes this.