Girlfriend/boyfriend idea.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WoodSkip, May 22, 2018.

1. WoodSkip

WoodSkip Tentacle Wrangler

When it comes to that time where you become serious with someone and they become either your Girlfriend or Boyfriend, it gets into the mode where you hope to spend more time with that person.. however it's not the case.

My suggestion:
    When you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, their day to day tasks change. Instead of their default path, maybe have times where you'll be greeted by them on your farm, or send you mail to spend time together by the beach or lake. Cause it's not until you marry them when they live or be on your farm.

Second Suggestion:
    Boy/girlfriend sends you gifts in the mail or in person. This is a great way to make a little change to the system.. cause you spend a lot of time giving them gifts, would be nice once in a while to have one too.

• Gemara

Gemara Orbital Explorer

That's true, at sometimes I almost forget I have a boyfriend when I'm going about my regular farming days.

• Git Gud Fox

Git Gud Fox Star Wrangler

Yeah the dating phase literally just feels like a way to extend the time to reach marriage level. I think an amount of detail for the dating stage would deepen the game quite a bit. It might even cause you to stay in the dating stage instead of progressing into marriage.

• WoodSkip

WoodSkip Tentacle Wrangler

yeah, maybe a system where you need to hang out with them or give gifts to boost a boyfriend/girlfriend bar that then allows you to marry them.

• Tzarina8472

Tzarina8472 Void-Bound Voyager

What if when you wait too long to propose marriage, the start asking you to propose? Threatening to break up with you if you don't...?

• Orisemem

Orisemem Space Hobo

There should be a dating system, like harvest moon's spinoff "Run factory 3" as an example (look it up). Where you get to invite them and meet up in a chosen place, thus begin the dialogue and dialogue choice interactions. This helps boost or make use of the boy/girlfriend phase.