1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Gindew's Home Wares [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Gindew, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Now there's a plot - a cursed book . Dooms every village it appears in to be plundered by unthinking and brutal visitors from outer space ....or is that just me ?

Gindew likes this.
  2. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I now own this Domain :D
    gindecom.png

3. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry for the lack of Updating in the past week, i have not been feeling good... :(:(

Don't worry, i am not dying!

4. crazygreggy

Kindergarten Cop time ? " I have a headache - it's not a tumor ."

Gindew likes this.
  5. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

In short terms i found out i have Dyspraxia :D nothing too serious! i actually find it funny, especially my Face when my Doctor said "Sorry i am late, i was moisturising my wife." :D best excuse ever!

crazygreggy likes this.
  6. crazygreggy

Whilst " Moisterising my wife " does sound suspiciously like a euphemism , it may be best to assume that he actually means it . Well , being on the mathematically deficient side of the street , I can empathise .

Gindew likes this.
  7. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Status Report!
    - Writing a Book (obviously) doesn't work
    - Codexes have been neatened up (finally)
    - Added an Object or two
    - More uninteresting things like Descriptions.

I have been seriously lacking in working on stuff, Motivation + Procrastination are what i struggle with. Don't worry! Update coming soon, no matter how small it might be ;)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  8. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Gindew updated Gindew's Home Wares with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1408445257][/DOUBLEPOST]Holy Jesus, Starbound Mods are really slowing down... sad really :'( i hope the new Update will resurrect it!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    crazygreggy likes this.
  9. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Hello! this is Gindew (if you forgotten) i have been really Lazy and haven't had the heart to play Starbound recently, so i haven't been making any progress. i am severely pissed off i have been so lazy and useless these past few weeks, it is getting to the point where i am liturally waiting for the next Update to come out and get me back into Starbound. also in other news Omni posted about a change to JSON Merging, yeah... i think thats gone, it has taken me so long to get use to the current system, this new one is going to baffle me!
    I hope to get back to Modding again sooner than later and get out of my Holiday sludge where i watch DVDs and everything else i do is only means of keeping me from Starving or dying of not standing up for a long time (if thats possible). So forgive me for being non-exsistant on these Forums, i have made myself scarce of pretty much all Social Media as of late.

Again, i will keep you updated as much as my procrastination allows, but in the mean time, check out my Blog which is lacking like most of my stuff. blog.gindew.com (YES, i own gindew.com :D ) but also see my Portfolio ( gindew.com ), it has a horrific picture of me, not wearing my now aparently iconic Red Jacket, but a Purple one.

10. Florrosada12

Florrosada12 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I checked the 3D printer for a bench, but I haven't been able to find anything. Does the crafting table have a more specific name? I really want to be able to use this mod.

Gindew likes this.
  11. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

the names are Furniture Crate, Knitting Table and Model Creation Station :)

12. Florrosada12

Florrosada12 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you! I'll let you know if I have any more problems.

Gindew likes this.
  13. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I was doing some 3D Modelling, and i realised Gindew's Mod had 1500 Downloads!
    This is one of my Low-Poly Pieces, Blender is the reason i am not very active on Modding right now :D
    I am absolutely ecstatic people like my Mod, although i don't Update as much as i use to, i am expanding into loads of other Skills which in turn might prove useful :) I am only saying it once, and once only in this Post:

Thank You!
    1500.png

14. crazygreggy

Well done on 1500 DL's Gindew . And playing with Blender ? My ! We'll get you modelling for Morrowind if this keeps up ! ( Morrowind is an enduring passion of mine ! )

Gindew likes this.
  15. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Morrowind is a brilliant Idea! I might model a giant smily face and plop it in Vivec :D

16. crazygreggy

LOL ! No , not IN Vivec - turn Vivec himself into one ! Actually , one of my favourite YouTube videos is of a " mod " ( read "weird tweak" ) that changes every NPC into a likeness of Vivec . Weird .

Gindew likes this.
  17. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

omg i have seen that one, it looks really weird! wonder what it would look like it i made everyone in the game 3x larger :D that would be one hell of a play through!

18. crazygreggy

Actually , there was talk on the Beth modding forums several years ago about doubling the size of the island of Vvardenfell . Then saner heads mentioned just how much would have to be altered - repositioning towns , cavern and lair doors , flora , pathgrids etc etc . It was quickly quashed at that point and put into the possible but no one was insane enough to try basket . Re that Vivec is everyone vid - loved the Mary Poppins at the end .

Gindew likes this.
  19. VarekRaith

VarekRaith Phantasmal Quasar

I have a request.
    Could you change your default.treasurepools file so that it only has the items you add and add a merge tag to it?

Gindew likes this.
  20. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah :) It will be updated soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.