1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Gindew's Home Wares [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Gindew, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

To remind you / tell you, 2.3.8 is much smaller than i anticipated, since i have been working with other things, but there are some cool things, like the PC chest etc. In it's current state, i might as well release it tomorrow.
    S8a1faj.jpg

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    crazygreggy likes this.
  2. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Just don't lose your head over this .....

Gindew likes this.
  3. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I have never been more excited over an Update! *sarcasm* :) i just discovered meme generator, so i have been posting them everywhere, Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Bay12 Forums etc. i did realise it is quite a large image... Plus on the good side, on the time i have / haven't been working on the Mod, i have ventured outside... the Graphics are amazing, but the Gameplay sucks. Minus on the Bad side, i am actually really just waiting for the next Update to be honest, most of the larger Mods don't Update because within a single update it could be made redundant, it is a constant pain in the arse. You don't think i update too much do you?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  4. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Gindew updated Gindew's Home Wares with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. crazygreggy

I don't think that polishing and honing a mod is updating too much . If the next Starbound update renders some elements redundant or unusable then you're in the swing of things and can get a patched version out . Thing is , you've tapped a great vein of material so keep going on the way are Gindew .
    Oh and as for size ? It still downloads in a second or two for me so 1.84 mb isn't too onerous - look at Skyrim if you want to see huge mod files !

Gindew likes this.
  6. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Oh god yeah, Skyrim's Mods were unreal!

7. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

New patch coming soon, the Codexes are a bit messy :(

8. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

9. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

3.2.9 coming tommorow, Codexes were even more messed up in the Patch. should be working right now.

10. crazygreggy

Thank heavens I found 'em but hadn't read 'em yet . I'll wait for the " all clear " .

Gindew likes this.
  11. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

They sometimes extended below the Codex window which completly muddled the Text up, all fixed now!

12. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Almost there with the Update, I completely forgotten, i had added a new Hood in the last Update, just i forgot to add it to the Changelog! so have a good look for that! Also looking into the idea of Writable Books, just an idea but i don't think my Lua skills are up to it though.

crazygreggy likes this.
  13. crazygreggy

OOOO ! Writing for Starbound ? !! ME LIKEY ! That would be a coup to pull off Gindew . I have my fingers crossed .

Gindew likes this.
  14. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

15. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

cooltext1671182648.png

It only feels like last week i reached 1000!

16. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

It is happening :)
    Screen Shot 2014-08-07 at 15.21.48.png

17. ThaOneDon

ThaOneDon Parsec Taste Tester

[0.08, [ "arowstories1", 1] ], in your treasurepools is causing lag on loading.

:)

Also last treasurepool doesn't have brackets - [ ] around some items. Very important.

UPDATE Wait... i was wrong about brackets, its supposed to be like that. Still arowstories1 caused slow loading and errors for me.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    Gindew likes this.
  18. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Do you have any suggestions on improving it?

19. ThaOneDon

ThaOneDon Parsec Taste Tester

I just deleted every instance of it in the treasurepool. Seems to fix it.

Gindew likes this.
  20. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

The Book must be cursed... :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:

ThaOneDon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.