1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Gindew's Home Wares [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Gindew, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Mackinz likes this.
  2. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

3. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Gindew updated Gindew's Furniture Mod (Enraged Koala) with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

5. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Why did you split you're mod file ?

6. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

7. AceZX57

AceZX57 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well...an update. Cool. I guess its time for |chmod +x | to be useful again. Well, I needed something to get my mind off my F/A. At least there is some more stuff to the mod. Plus its kinda fun converting the files to UEF...in a weird "this makes me feel smart" kinda way.

If you are interested in a short 3 sentence vent - rant about the school system in my district enjoy the spoiler below. Its irrelevant to post/mod however. (Hence why I wrapped it neatly in a spoiler)

I am Failing by Absence due to 5 absences...yet I am smarter than every one of my fellow highschool classmates... I hate the system, if they were good at math they'd realize that 4 absences to F/A is ridiculous since each quarter is only 40 odd or so days and 4 days isn't even one fourth of that...Sorry for the rant. Had to vent a bit. This just happened to be my first post of the day I could vent in.

8. AceZX57

I think you should add tea blocks, such as colored ceramic blocks, and you should (if possible) add a rare tea-biome planet where water is colored like tea. Additionally, you should add placeable and craft-able liquid tea blocks. For you know, when you wanna build a pool of tea to swim in.

Am I the only person who dreams of swimming in tea while I drink it?

Gindew likes this.
  9. AceZX57

I am not sure if you knew or not, but I am fairly sure the files you currently use aren't compatible with Mac's running Starbound. However, a quick fix is to use Unix Executable Files, which I am pretty sure can be run by most computers. It can be fixed easily, Mac's can use Terminal, and by using the command:chmod +x [DRAGFILESHERE] the files can be converted into the right format. I am not that tech savvy, but I know by converting it I can run mods I couldn't before. I would check with a more experienced modder such as BigBlueSerpent (maker of the PB+J and More Foods mods) about it.

*EDIT* It seems that some things are the way they should be (UEF), but others aren't. All it needs is a quick patch with UEF files. I don't think it will work otherwise, or perhaps it does? Either way, its probably best to use UEF, since its definitely compatible.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  10. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Gindew updated Gindew's Furniture Mod (Enraged Koala) with a new update entry:

1.0!!

11. BitVector

BitVector Phantasmal Quasar

I'm wondering how you get the items in-game. There seems to be no recipes for any of your new objects. There's a few recipes for the cooking table, however, those items are not included in your player.config.

12. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Though they should eventually get crafting recipes, you get these objects from your 3D Printer.

13. BitVector

They aren't showing up in the 3D printer either.

14. BitVector

Ah, sorry. I got in a hurry and installed the mod incorrectly. I see the items in the 3D printer now.

15. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

16. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Gindew updated Gindew's Furniture Mod with a new update entry:

1.2: The Ploppable Food Update

17. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

EDIT : ( scrubbed all the previous as I should have checked the install folder ) I'd suggest you not nest the install folder inside a folder of the same name as it is confusing for people - simple to zip pack the install folder and other items . That's seems to be the preferred method with Starbound mods .

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  18. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

19. BitVector

20. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Um....I suspect adfly is indeed a no no . Quote from Mollygos : " If you're using an external host for your modpack, please try to keep it to the basics. Dropbox is probably THE optimal choice for an external host. Mediafire, Google Drive, Sendspace are all gravy. No external host that's a link to another link to ****** or linkbucks or whatever. " If your unsure ask a mod .

Gindew likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.