1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Gindew's Home Wares [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Gindew, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Yes or No? It is maybe a bit too tall for the Players but i can shorten it down. Still needs a bit of editing, i might even have time to make some more Techno or Hylotl Arcade stuff.
    Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 12.31.25.png

2. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

To keep you in the drift of things, i have been working on the Mod today, the texture is much more better, slightly shorter which is good. but also i have been programming my Java games quite a bit today and it has given me some great new ideas for the Mod. cannot wait for you to see the result in an Update or two!

3. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Looks good . Now a rack for cues like that Avian spear stand in the vanilla game . Can't really see the scale without a character there as well . Like some more arcade stuff - pinball machine maybe , or a Pachinko machine .

Gindew likes this.
  4. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

The Stand i made the same time as the Table, and got a pretty good Arcade Pin Ball thing which flashes. looking good so far with this Update!

crazygreggy likes this.
  5. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

The List of new Stuff for 3.2.7 is finished, just need to check a few things. so Update might come Tomorrow or potentially Later Today.
    Not as full as a Normal Update but it has it's improvements and changes most of which i have forgotten to list...
    Plus! 3.2.6 is the MOST Downloaded Version of Gindew's Mod ever! Woooow!
    Here is the current Changelog:

- Bottle of Wax slightly changed
    - Added 2 new Glass Bottles
    - Added Chess Board
    - MadeBox of Glass a Crafting Table
    - Added new Pool Table
    - Added Pool Stick Stand

6. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I had 5 minutes and these appeared! :D
    Screen Shot 2014-07-15 at 15.17.55.png

They require 4 books and 10 Planks to make.

7. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Gindew updated Gindew's Home Wares with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Really want to change the Mod Icon, but it is broken... and also it has been so long, i want to keep it because it is recognisable and memorable. CHOICES!

9. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

I misread that title as Gindew's Home Wars.
    Let the houses fight!

crazygreggy and Gindew like this.
  10. crazygreggy

Would work if they were like Baba Yaga's hut and stood on chicken legs . They could ram each other and throw bricks and stuff .

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    Gindew and Owl_Stalker like this.
  11. xiruis_alocott

xiruis_alocott Void-Bound Voyager

still getting the red fabric error and an error related to one of the bots it just said cleaner bot i think in the error log I will upload it tomorrow you did a great job fixin' the brown fabric error I had a while back what bothers me is I used your mod for a long time with no troubles then around version 3.2.3 all this came up I hope you can help me fix this because I ve stopped playing starbound because without your mod the game just isnt right to me

Gindew likes this.
  12. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I will work on the issue :) i did make a mistake last week when i edited a copy of my Mod which wasn't actual released, so it might be somewhere in there. the Fix will be up later when i find it!

13. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I have scoured right through my Mod, and i renamed Red Fabric, but i couldn't find an error for the Bot, but i renamed it anyway just to be sure. really sorry for the delay. a Patch will be out in the next half an hour! I hope this allows you to play Starbound again!

14. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Gindew updated Gindew's Home Wares with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I promise crazygreggy, The Pool Stand will be in the next Update :) i got it working!

crazygreggy likes this.
  16. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I try to stuff as many Starbound / Chucklefish referances into my Codexes, most are blatantly obvious but some are quite invisible. here is a sneak into the latest one. "Alpha Egro: Fall of Singfunk The Divider", It is only currently Singfunk speaking. "Who dare question my authority! What scounders! Not my fault the Streets are full of Fedoras and Molly Glasses. Who dare ques... Tiy, That devious Developer, Coding all these new Gates to Cheap Outposts, He cannot be allowed to infect the Apex World of Alpha Egro!."

crazygreggy likes this.
  17. crazygreggy

I'm yet to find one of the new codices - where have they been placed ?

Gindew likes this.
  18. RaginCajun

RaginCajun Phantasmal Quasar

Hey Gindew how are things going? So many awesome new things you created recently. Whatever happened to your mod you brought up briefly in the past? One that was suppose to be sort of like Thaumcraft. That one was very exciting as well.

Gindew likes this.
  19. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Well, they are meant to spawn in most Dungeon chests, but the spawning hasn't been 100%, looking to see how other people do it, so it 'hopefully' will be the next Patch in a day or two

20. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I am working on the Magic Mod, and it has loads of new stuff, like potions, Wands, and a hat or two. still isn't playable as of yet, but it is getting there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.