1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Gindew's Home Wares [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Gindew, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThaOneDon

ThaOneDon Parsec Taste Tester

oh, ok.

Gindew likes this.
  2. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

CleaningGIF.gif
    It has got to be said... Cleaning Bots are Tough.

3. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Explosive damage so long range attacks only - learned THAT the hard way !

Gindew likes this.
  4. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

It took me forever to clear them out! plus there is a new Spawner Item where you can get them :D

5. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

This Mod is not actually a Furniture Mod as much as it use too, mainly because i just added my first Monster :D even though it is a little cute bug thingy with small legs :confirm::confirm: Can anyone think of a name which best describes the Mod?

6. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Gindew updated Gindew's Furniture Mod with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. ThaOneDon

Why remove the Catalogue?

Gindew likes this.
  8. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Because the Addons are already in the Download, i might put descriptions in the Read-Me, it just seemed a bit useless. this is me trying to clean up the random crap i have been doing for the past 3 months :)

9. crazygreggy

How about " Gindew's Home Wares " ?

Gindew likes this.
  10. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Omg that is genius! i hope the Mod Icon bug is fixed so i can change the Icon... the Teacup is getting pretty Old...

crazygreggy likes this.
  11. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Lovely-Orchard.jpeg

Gindew's Mod is revamping, the old error ridden Updates are gone, the old Orange logos... will also be gone soon, Gindew's Mod is being brought into a new Era, The Home Wares Era... Expect content filled Updates and (hopefully) Errorless Objects.

Gindew's Mod is going to grow and grow and grow some more! Enter the new Era! (This Mod has gone to my head...)

crazygreggy likes this.
  12. ThaOneDon

1 of the errors was something about not being able to place gindew1 in dungeon.... wierd. Might by Lazarus Dungeons/Frackin Flora's bug but i'm not sure...

UPDATE Yeah its not caused by your mod, all good.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
    Gindew likes this.
  13. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

So the Bug Creature thing has a new Texture, although i might just move it all to a seperate Mod, also a new Codex Series is in called Diggerhelm Diaries. Starbound's amazing name gen came up with it :)

crazygreggy likes this.
  14. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I may... have accidently put the wrong File into the latest Release, i might have :)

15. crazygreggy

If you're starting to play around with spawners , might I suggest some Home Ware related ones like Servantbots , ( those robots on wheels in Human bunkers ) , cleanerbots ( those nasty buggers you were destroying above ) - could be in both passive and aggressive varieties . ( The aggressive ones could be Damaged or Roguebots ) .

Gindew likes this.
  16. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Thats a good idea! though they do have a tendency to de-spawn when you re-start the game sadly. ill try to work around it. thanks for the suggestion!

17. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Gindew updated Gindew's Home Wares with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. ThaOneDon

Hmmm did you decide not to add cleaning pods?
    Because theres a recipe for it but no files and that causes these errors:

Gindew likes this.
  19. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I did spot that literally 10 minutes after a release :) i just renamed it to test some things out (it was changed to 'buggy'). Cleaning Pods are in the next Update along with some new Spawners.

20. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Working on new Dungeon and it sort of looks a bit like the Floran Towers... but different. i have made this all my scratch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.