1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Gindew's Home Wares [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Gindew, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

2. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Just as a notice, i am practically finished at College right now until September although Updates will be released on a Weekly basis rather than 2-3 days between.

3. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Here is every single Sneak Peek photo i did on my Blog since i first made my Mod, there is roughly 50-60 photos i think.

Download Photos

4. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

5. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Congrats with the 1000 downloads! :D
    also keep up the work, the mod is awesome!

Gindew likes this.
  6. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

7. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

YouTube Build: Hobbit Hole

8. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry, i am not going to Update this week (personal matters) :( i'll make it up next week!

9. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Cool Gindew . We can wait and hope it isn't anything bad . Cheers .

Gindew likes this.
  10. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

It isn't anything too bad but i needed some time to sort some things out. after this week it won't affect the Updates as much as they did. :)

11. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I had a few Hours to kill recently and added some Objects, i have an idea to make a Knitting type thing where you can make all sorts of Sweaters and knitting stuff.

crazygreggy likes this.
  12. crazygreggy

Costume making ? That's a great idea ! If you can do it and make it more than just recolouring then if all for it . Input Fibre and Cobwebs and , I guess dye , then out put clothes ( well , pants and tops ) . With leather in game as well I guess leather based apparel would be possible too .

Gindew likes this.
  13. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

What currently happens is that you have Fabric or Fiber you can use ether to make clothes, for example if you use Fiber it comes out a greenish color and looks quite tacky where as if you use Fabric it is much more neater and blueish. so when you first start the game you can create a more rural sort of look and as you progress you have some more modern style things.

Sort of my idea of allowing you to have a pretty nice house within the first day or two, and then you can steadily improve it as the days go on with more neater clothes etc.

crazygreggy likes this.
  14. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Really Excited about the next Update, it adds lots of new stuff! first of all is the new clothing, they require "Knitting Needles" to make which can be crafted for some Iron Bars to make 4 of them. Also there is the decorative Knitting yarns, they are purely just to be there, they require Dyes which i am adding an easier way to get. It has to be said... Making Starbound Clothes TAKES FOREVER

Screen Shot 2014-06-21 at 11.04.06.png Sneak Peek at the new Table and Items.

crazygreggy likes this.
  15. crazygreggy

Nice . This is domestic . Knitting . Excellent .

Gindew likes this.
  16. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Gindew updated Gindew's Furniture Mod with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. ThaOneDon

ThaOneDon Parsec Taste Tester

When launching a server....
    :yuno:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  18. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

What does it mean it is defined twice? i searched all the files and there is only one :(

19. ThaOneDon

ThaOneDon Parsec Taste Tester

I'm investigating it myself.... strange. Something has to be named the same. I'm renaming teacup1/teapot1 to teacup8/teapot8 to solve it.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    Gindew likes this.
  20. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Some how this Mod just comes up with one load of strange and unfixable bugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.