1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Gindew's Home Wares [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Gindew, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katarn42

Katarn42 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cool, thanks!

2. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

3. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

4. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Awesome mod!, keep it up.

Gindew likes this.
  5. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

6. ThaOneDon

ThaOneDon Parsec Taste Tester

There's some problems with gtables (i get errors), but never mind nothing major, easily fixable.

Gindew likes this.
  7. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

What issues are there? as you can probably tell i am not 100% with JSON or Lua... one of those. :D

8. ThaOneDon

since for example gtable1 is named table1 in gtable1.object files(same for gtable2,gtable3,gtable4 - theres 4 right?),, it shows an error. Renaming table1 to gtable1 in object files fixes it.

Gindew likes this.
  9. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I had a Dream... of Chickens. that is why i am attempting to a potentially buggy Spawner which lets you spawn a Chicken. currently it is broken and still spawns a Wizard which i then have to kill.

10. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Well , that's bound to be better than trying a capture sphere on 'em . Wanted a chicken run with chickens so fingers crossed that you're able to sort it out . Somehow a chicken run with wizards just doesn't have the same appeal .

Gindew likes this.
  11. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

haha i copied the Wizard Spawner files and changed it to Chickens. but Chickens are apparently not recognized as NPCs. i might have to do some poking around in the Assets files.

12. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

After a much amount of swearing and looking through the assets folder, i have actually managed to spawn some Chickens! they are not from a Spawner but from a throwable item. I did download some Mods to have a look at how they Spawned Monsters in. i will put a mentsion in the Update Post.
    Screen Shot 2014-06-09 at 13.42.58.png

13. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Update will be coming when i finish some cleaning up, and kill the remaining Wizards.

14. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Gindew updated Gindew's Furniture Mod with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Chatting on Twitch with Metadept and Omnipotententity. trying my best to mention this Mod

16. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Good luck with the promotion ! And good news on the chicken front ! Do we get eggs now ? Actually , this opens up a wealth of possible detail with more and more kitchen and food basics being added in , it will soon be possible to have a cake recipe using in game and mod added ingredients that can be " mixed " at a kitchen bench and " baked " in an oven . Food for thought.......

Gindew likes this.
  17. ThaOneDon

Still...

Gindew likes this.
  18. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Tiyuri said heya to me :D

19. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Whats wrong with the Chimney? i looked in the frames file and spotted nothing out of the normal buggy state?

20. ThaOneDon

Yeah, i'm not sure myself...

Gindew likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.