1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Gilzokha's UEN-Andromeda [UNBEAT GIRAFFE] Version 1.4

This mod replaces the original human ship with the UEN-Andromeda ship

1. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Fantastic looking ship... I am more of a hardcore fan of customizable DIY ship mods, but this makes me think twice.

2. Gilzokha

Gilzokha Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The problem with the trusters was also the coloring! The blue pixels area was also too smal!
    000X ->the x is have the color value 166, 166, 255

With this i brought it to work.

sosmic likes this.
  3. Gilzokha

voxelstyle updated Gilzokha's UEN-Andromeda [UNBEAT GIRAFFE] with a new update entry:

MEDIAFIRE download link

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. McKaby

McKaby Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay, I got a bit of a problem, not sure if it's a conflict at the moment (or what would conflict with this mod aside from Creative Mode)

I cannot seem to get the quests to upgrade the ship, so far I tested up to the Florian quest, and it is almost 3am, so I am too tired at moment to check them all

5. Gilzokha

6. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

Man, you're really going all-out with these updates! Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Keep up the awesome work!

7. NoShotz

NoShotz Void-Bound Voyager

is it safe to get the new version with a current save?

8. Gilzokha

When you already use the mod yes! ...but also make a copy of your save files.

9. drakarna

drakarna Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok, right off the bat it's a download. I love this ship for one main reason: It has an elevator shaft. I can't tell you how frustrating it is having to put in platforms and uneven rooms just because chucklefish thinks people can normally jump 10-30 feet in the air. It has even floors for manageable room construction, I love it.

Only con before DL it is the room on top of the T8 ship. It doesn't look like it fits the shape of the ship, but oh well. It's still good.

8.5/10

10. Dblasphemy

Dblasphemy Void-Bound Voyager

do i need to start new char?

11. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

12. BulletSix

BulletSix Void-Bound Voyager

i had some "residual" shipworldfile with another extension accidentially left and didn`t get it to work ... be sure you delete all shipworld files ^^

thanks for the how-to :)

13. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

what of a custom character/non human character? can the same trick be used?

14. mizukaru

mizukaru Phantasmal Quasar

I seem to not be able to find the storage silo with this mod. I craft the robotic crafting table but it is not listed under it like the mod folder says it is. Any ideas why?

15. Gilzokha

You have to collect some Dreadwing's Wreckage and you learn the blueprint

16. mizukaru

mizukaru Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks so much for this :)

17. Zombielogic101

Zombielogic101 Phantasmal Quasar

I tried renaming the human file to Apex and it didn't seem to work.

Necronomicon_2 likes this.
  18. Zombielogic101

Zombielogic101 Phantasmal Quasar

So can't use this ship for the Apex.....got it. Later than.

19. cm97878

cm97878 Void-Bound Voyager

Ahhhhh, I love this ship. When I saw it at first, I thought "Hey, that kinda reminds me of Metroid Fusion. Yea, that shaft looks like the elevator!" I kept scrolling, and I wasn't sure until I saw the little sector 1/sector 2 arrows, as well as the silo at the bottom. I quite enjoy that.

20. BlitzHayato

BlitzHayato Aquatic Astronaut

Quick question, does anyone know if it's possible to use this ship for a custom race/different race instead? If not it isn't too bad, I just want to use the white/orange one for my avali until and official build is done for them. Love this ship design so much.