1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Gilzokha's UEN-Andromeda [UNBEAT GIRAFFE] Version 1.4

This mod replaces the original human ship with the UEN-Andromeda ship

1. Antilles

Antilles Orbital Explorer

Thx man!

2. Gilzokha

Gilzokha Scruffy Nerf-Herder

GREAT THANKS, SOSMIC!!
    The problem with the full hatch is fixed but with the trusters i have no idea, because the structure file is exact the same and the colorvalues are also the same as in the original!

If someone has any idea please help!

3. Gilzokha

YEAH! Guys i figured it out!
    After sleep i will start the work and update the ship!

4. Gilzokha

5. Gilzokha

6. lornlynx

lornlynx Cosmic Narwhal

Wow, looks like straight out of a smup, amazing!

7. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Man, your ship is absolutely a work of art. I would like to know, do you think its possible to replace an existing characters ship? moving the files and so, since they are tiered now and i have no idea how that works.

8. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

your answer is two times on first page =)

9. capthavic

capthavic Phantasmal Quasar

Love the new look and glad the issues got fixed, only problem I have now is you might want to make it clearer in mod description which version is which when you download. I'm assuming V5 is the latest version with the new colors?

10. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

Yes, that's right.

11. poweredbygamespy

poweredbygamespy Phantasmal Quasar

can you provide a mod that only contains the storage silo?

12. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

So you did an Avali-style ship, even though the Avali mod is broken now? Sweet!

13. Woodie

Woodie Big Damn Hero

Question: are you planning on making the ship available to the other 6 races?

14. sosmic

just download the mod
    open it go to ship/human
    rename the folder human to the race you want.

download the mod inside you have a folder just for the silo[DOUBLEPOST=1423252567][/DOUBLEPOST] i'm working on a mod ship too... and im curious to know what was the problem with thrusters ?
    in case i would have the same problem with my mod =p

btw god damit i love the new white version good job again dude

15. Woodie

Woodie Big Damn Hero

@sosmic:
    I managed to make the ship work with Novakid, but I had to do a bit more than rename the folder. I also had to rename all the files themselves and replace all "human" with "novakid" inside the *.structure files with notepad++ and add the human blockkey.config from the unpacked human assets to the ships/novakid folder. Anyway, I got it to work for me, but others may have trouble.

16. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

ahh ha i missed that one bit, pity then :c

17. capthavic

Does anyone know of a block (standard or modded) that is fully transparent but still lets you place things like lights and wall decorations on it? Tried glass but it has a noticeable diagonal streak to it. The reason I ask is I'd like to see the background in some rooms of ship but also place stuff on the walls which it won't allow.

18. sosmic

it was working before new patch but they added some new ship items depending the race so... anyway it's good to know ... thx =)

yeah that's the big problem with modded ship
    background is generaly cool and we want to keep seeing it.
    the only way i found for that is a bit complicate but not so much

if i remember you have to open the humanT1blocks.png (and do the same from T1 to t8)
    each colors is corespongding to an item (example wall panel in yellow)
    and you have also 2 color for the state
    red for solid object and unbreakable (ship structure)
    and the blue who will act like blocks in background but unbreakable

if your fill the room with that blue instead of the yellow and pink stuff and yellow one (light) you will be able to place stuff on wall and keep seeing the background

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  19. capthavic

Interesting to know but I've just been using glass block only where the item will go and hope the thing covers up the blocks or at least not noticeable.

20. SpaceMutt

SpaceMutt Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any way to get this working with custom races? Renaming the folder doesn't do it, replacing the files for the ship folder in the race's mod folder doesn't work either.