1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue getting crash in a hosted game from my Friend

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dolbai, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Dolbai

Dolbai Intergalactic Tourist

since i got a crash i cant anymore use any invite codes it shows only lan setting for me even my friend got an crash some minutes later and he cant get invite codes anymore so we cant play together anymore. and i dont got any crash error ist just closes the game since it happens nothing works anymore

• thmtrxhsu

thmtrxhsu Void-Bound Voyager

Sound like you are using a pirated version that got RAMMEd by the Dev completely disabling the true multiplayer aspect for your copy. That or you pirated your own game and the invite system only allows 1 invitation per license; sucks to be you. The last possibility is that both your computers are messed or you both modded them to the point of breakage. Bon Appetit, bearing of bad news.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Dolbai Does that still happen after Wednesday's update?

• ricardo.klever

ricardo.klever Space Hobo

I'm having the same issue here. And i never played this game pirate version, or moded, or anything. I brought the game few months ago and was playing very well with my friends on the beta. Now when i click the co-op just apear "Join LAN Game". I wanna continue my farm with my friends but just can't.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard