1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Generic purchase problem/worries thread

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Danipp, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danipp

Danipp Aquatic Astronaut

(premise: i checked loadsathreads in the forums and the FAQs.Didnt help.)
    O-ok, uhm,thats embarassing.
    Oh well.
    I know this is a pretty damn stupid question.
    But.
    I just preordered (eheh. at first i wanted to preorder as soon it was possible, but somehow forgot.WHOOPSIES) the pixel tier.
    I'm not sure if its normal or not, but my humble bundle page is stuck at "waiting for paypal".
    That wasnt exactly a great surprise, since i couldnt wait to get my hands on the soundtrack.
    as i'm writing this line, it was stuck for about half an hour.
    Will it "unstuck" at december 4?
    Or is there a problem?
    I tried the key resender (even though it was higly improbable that it would send me the stuff) and it obviously didnt work.
    I also know about emailing rewards@chucklefish.org but i usually (and i will in the case) use that as a last resort and ohgoshididntwanttobuganyonei'msorry

Well, erm.
    Thats all i have to say.
    Thanks in advance. :)

RabbitHeart likes this.
  2. Depending on the method you used to pay, sometimes it can take a while to process. I'd say to just wait a while, and then if it is still like that in a day or two to email support@chucklefish.org or Humble.

3. Danipp

Danipp Aquatic Astronaut

Damn.
    Forgot to include that.
    I paid with paypal, and apparently the payment has been done,also got the receipt.
    I'll wait anyways.
    Thanks for the fast reply!

EDIT:
    Daaaamn guys, i'm so sorry.
    It got unstuck right now, guess this thread was pretty much useless.
    I'm really sorry,i guess i'm too used to humble bundle purchases being almost-instant.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.