1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Game without Sound

Discussion in 'Support' started by YoruToboe, Mar 5, 2016.

1. YoruToboe

YoruToboe Void-Bound Voyager

I muted the game while i was on the main menu because i went to watch something on Youtube and the sound keeps playing on the background, but when i tried to unmute it didn't. . . My game doesn't have any sound.

• theSunStar

theSunStar Space Hobo

The game is just not right without all the beautifully made sounds and music :( //sadness
      *Icebear feels for you*

I also no longer have sound. Not because I have muted it, but instead since the lastest build that updated my game about a half an hour ago... build 1.05. I see that some tweaks have been made regarding the sound, but I am afraid it broke it for me :'( I have tried muting it and unmuting it, exiting and reloading the game, checking my sound settings... exiting Steam completely and then relaunching Steam and then the game.... and then finally it worked again!!! :V :confirm:
      I am guessing you tried all of that... but.. you never know... :casper:

Bugs and conflicts happen...:fishbowl: :kitten::kitten2:

@ConcernedApe: keep up the uber incredible work!!! I love this game more than I can say... I was so hyped up for so long, and it ended up so much better than I ever imagined! So many wonderful details in everything... <3 Thank you! :party::rainbow:

:paper:Sudden Comment: It is great how you can eventually walk through cows and chickens when they are standing in the way, could you please add this feature to the cat and dog please? (If you have already, it does not seem to be working...):coffee:

Thanks again ;)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016