1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Game taking exceedingly long to start/start new day

Discussion in 'Support' started by Marcysenpai, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Marcysenpai

Marcysenpai Void-Bound Voyager

Hello guys, can I ask somebody who's into modding to help me out a little bit? I happened to reinstall the game and all of the mods I play (all the mods are up to date), and after that I've had some issues. The problem itself is that when I save the farm, exit the game and trying to reaload the map, it's kinda taking forever. I was thinking that maybe the problem is about TMX loader or PyTK(?) Here's the SMAPI log: https://log.smapi.io/RdqG97pr

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

The Grampleton Fields addon for Stardew Valley Expanded is known to cause significant delays for some players. Does it still happen if you remove that?

• Marcysenpai

Marcysenpai Void-Bound Voyager

Yes I removed that, and it still taken like 1-2 minutes to load the map. I guess this happened when I updated my mods after 2 months.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Does it happen with a new save too? If so, what if you remove TMX Loader?

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

um, i know sve causes my game to take up to a minute to load but that is because it seems to generate the npcs at the start of the day