1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Language

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Azharot, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Azharot

Azharot Void-Bound Voyager

I think that I can be a good translator. I am the CEO & Founder of http://www.starbound.es ( The Spanish Starbound Community ) and I am translating everything, also doing the wiki. I'm making videos, having a big Spanish channel, I just want the game to be available in another language, there are children in other countries who do not speak or understand English very well. That's it.

Zertap likes this.
  2. demanrisu

demanrisu The Original Agaran Menace NPC

@Gene: Excellent post.

3. MrLevi

MrLevi Phantasmal Quasar

4. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

I really hope there will be some sort of "translation community" or whatever. The game needs to be translated to other languages, in case someone don't know english. As for me, I can help with translation to russian, if anyone ever needs this.

Azharot likes this.
  5. Zertap

Zertap Void-Bound Voyager

However, I think a game with multilayer feature called "chat", should have one of it's top priorities on making all languages work in the chat. And while many games do add a support, they don't have support for a IME like one used for Japanese. I think this is extremely important too!

Thanks.