1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Game has a fatal error when I reach a certain spot on a planet.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Dark_Chaos, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Dark_Chaos

Dark_Chaos Subatomic Cosmonaut

On this one particular planet, the game keeps having a fatal error and by extension, crashes, whenever I reach a certain spot on the planet, whether this be on the ground or high up in the sky.
    Here's a screenshot of the error

[​IMG]

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please provide your starbound.log located in the storage folder of your starbound install.

3. Dark_Chaos

Ok, just to be clear before I do this, I tried asking about this in the steam forums and all I got were 2 solutions that did nothing. One of them wasn't even for my version of windows, and the other one was to remove programs I don't even have. So I thought I'd have a chance of getting actual help here.
    Also, I think it might have something to do with the water I've placed down, mainly because the bug seems to go away if I remove the water, I've only tested it in one spot but it seems consistent. Anyways, with that said, here is the log.

https://pastebin.com/B5mbz9Np

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Which mods were recently removed?

5. Dark_Chaos

Honestly, the only one I've removed recently was this stargate mod, and that's because it kept the game from starting up. I have this mod that adds terraformers that aren't normally available, like ones that turn the planet into a glacier ocean, or planet terraformer versions of the microformers. So you could have a planet whose biome is geode only. Do you think that'd be a contributing factor?