1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Game does not register mouse clicks and some keyboard commands

Discussion in 'Support' started by mr-mooster, Mar 25, 2016.

1. mr-mooster

mr-mooster Big Damn Hero

I've been playing this game for about a week and since the start, I've had issues with the controls. If I use WASD and mouse controls, the game does not register my clicks the majority of the time. This gets to be a problem if I'm in the mines and I click several times in a row and nothing happens.

The same thing happens when I use the arrow keys to move and use X and C instead of the mouse. The controls register the majority of the time, but sometimes they just don't work at all and I need to click or wait a little bit in order for them to work again.

I do not have this problem outside the game so I know it is not a mouse or keyboard issue. My X and C keys always work and my mouse works perfectly fine for other click games. The other controls such as the inventory and scroll wheel work just fine. It's only the command controls.

I really like this game and I don't want to quit just because the controls aren't working. I also do not have an Xbox so I can't use that as an alternative.