1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Game crashes when I sleep (No Mods)

Discussion in 'Support' started by RubyMadHatter, Sep 1, 2018.

1. RubyMadHatter

RubyMadHatter Void-Bound Voyager

I have tried removing all of my inventory into chests, tried splitting the chests up and even tried removing beta or doing the game on multiplayer and non multiplayer. The only time it does not crash is when I immediately go to bed right after waking up and do nothing. Please advice on how to fix this, I really do not want to stop playing this game because of this bug making it unplayable. I am in year 3 and I do not want to start over again.

• RubyMadHatter

I have 0 mods and I have this game threw GOG. Please advice on how to fix please! I want to play this game and I do not want to start over and have to rebuild everything I busted my butt to get.

• RubyMadHatter

It seems to crash whenever I buy the auto harvester device for the barn. Is this item just bugged as hell or is there a way I can correct this?

• RubyMadHatter

So the fix was to opt out of beta and everything worked. So just for Future info for the rest.

• asgardener

asgardener Space Hobo

Thank you SO much for posting this thread. This was absolutely driving me up the wall. Saved me so much time and sanity.