1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Game Crashes upon Saving (PC)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Breakerjd, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Breakerjd

Breakerjd Space Hobo

Hello, I've been playing Stardew for a while now, i have 53 hours logged on steam and i really do enjoy it. Although i had stopped playing it and did not play it for a few months. Recently i picked the game back up and everything was cool at first, but after a while my game would crash after sleeping. I noticed that it would always freeze as the white text in the bottom right of the screen appears, and would get more and more frequent until it was every time i sleep the game crashes and i have to restart the day.

Hoping there was a simple solution i did some googling and found that it was items from the mines (or items in general i'm not 100% sure) being in my inventory or in the box outside my house getting ready to be sold. So i removed all my items before sleeping and put them in a chest next to my bed. And for a while no crashes

However, i then reached the bottom of the mines, and collected the key that cannot be removed from my inventory, now because of this key, i cannot complete the day if i go and get it. I can live without using it and unlocking the door in the desert for now, but it is rather annoying. Not to mention if i accidentally forget to clear my inventory just to get my progress for the day wiped.

I'm not sure if this is already a big enough problem that its all ready being looked into, but i just hope its fixed soon so i can play some more

Thanks in advanced for any information about the problem

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard