1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue Game crashes on multiplayer coop campaign connection

Discussion in 'Support' started by Carobou, May 3, 2020.

1. Carobou

Carobou Space Hobo

Hello,

I've been playing, on switch, the double trouble dlc campaign with a friend, who's on PC, until recently. Now when I try to connect to the campaign from the lobby list, the game fades to black, music still playing, then i'm put back to the switch menu with the error message "The software was closed because an error occurred".

Considering the last thing we did was second floran mission, then saving and exiting on the map screen, as usual, nothing really comes to mind for something specific that could have happened (just hoping it's not corrupted or something, since I don't know if it's possible to create another multiplayer campaign while retaining the missions done if needed).

Just in case, I'm player 2 side (the twins), and my friend can still connect freely to the game, and even launch missions (which didn't mean I could reconnect during said mission though). Also tried uninstalling and redownloading the game on the switch just in case, but didn't work.

Hope it can be fixed, or that creating another lobby with the progress retained is possible (didn't try that yet, but I guess it won't work... would love to know if there's a way though!)