1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Game Crash while fishing: Message: 'minValue' cannot be greater than maxValue.

Discussion in 'Support' started by theirah, Dec 24, 2020.

1. theirah

theirah Intergalactic Tourist

I am playing on a single player save that was 1.4 and haven't finished a day since the patch (I don't know when the save itself updates to include 1.5 stuff, but I don't seem to have the new recipes)

The game occasionally crashes while I am fishing at the mountain lake for the Legend. It is a rainy day, I am fishing in bubbles on the mountain lake, have seafoam pudding buff (and sometimes coffee), and am using iridium rod with normal bait and a cork bobber. I've attached my save folder for this save, and below is a screenshot of my fishing location and the error log:

https://ibb.co/t28VY9q

Code:
    Parameter name: minValue
    InnerException:
    Stack Trace:    at System.Random.Next(Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue)
       at StardewValley.Menus.BobberBar.update(GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\BobberBar.cs:line 350
       at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 5237
       at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4574
       at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3757
       at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 958
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
       at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
       at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 156

Attached Files: