1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Furry Friendly Starbound Server (Modpack Updated 4/7/2015, Races, Music, Improvements and more!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Snowpup, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Nightly

Nightly Cosmic Narwhal

2. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

Our server host died and the owner isn't responding.. We're offline for the time being. Hopefully things will return but I'm not sure what's to happen at this point.

3. Attloyden

Attloyden Void-Bound Voyager

The old server is still up.. lol

Blastaway likes this.
  4. Blastaway

Blastaway Cosmic Narwhal

Very lol.

5. Attloyden

I dislike this new server you have been trying to migrate to for a while, nothing but trouble.

Any chance of moving to someone more reliable? Start 100% fresh with a completely new universe

Would anyone donate to help with the cost of renting it.. or however you pay for it?

I just don't want my character to die and be unplayable anywhere but on a dead server. :/

6. itsapainfulworld

itsapainfulworld Yeah, You!

7. Here's to your comeback! <wishful thoughts>

8. Snowpup

This server is reliable normally, however the owner messed up a package on it and corrupted the user logins and had become busy the past few days. We are doing a fresh OS install and will be re-instating with a clean universe off the bat.

There's always bound to be issues when moving hosting OS's. From Linux to Windows is a huge jump and we had to change a lot of things. We've tried to garner donations but none have been received in a long time so we really have zero alternatives.

In any case, we'll be back up in a day or two. I also don't recommend using the old server as by all rights it should be shut down by now, and any progress made there will be lost so..

9. Attloyden

I was just playing on it to try and find some crystals, exploring only. I never build on the old server.

Also I would donate but I just don't want to be the only one to contribute. It's moot if I donate 20$ - 30$ and no one else does.

Thanks for the news. ^^

10. Snowpup

Not moot at all, it's a nice gesture, goes towards our host for helping us out and to us for expanding idea. Heck we'd be happy to receive a dollar or two here and there. Donations don't have to be upwards of a hundred dollars heh.

In any case we're creating our backup now for the server's reinstall.

11. Attloyden

There is my 15$

Unless other people donate too it won't help much.

12. Snowpup

Everything is appreciated and everything does help. It's a free server currently for us and the owner sans small resource costs. That helps offset a lot. ^^

Anyways the OS re-install has been completed and we're working on re-uploading and re-instating the server, site and all functionality.

13. Lemurboy07

Lemurboy07 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

May I ask, where is the modpack? I went to try and download it but there was no download.

14. Snowpup

Our server was down for a while and we've almost finished bringing it back up. Try again in a few hours~

Edit: We are back online. Few minor issues to take care of on the site but otherwise we are back and fully functioning. I apologize for the lost play time everyone. ;w;

Given this downtime the universe wipe will be reset to 10/11/2014. Please be aware of this~

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  15. Blastaway

Blastaway Cosmic Narwhal

I got an error attempting to connect to the server. :\

16. Kenkaruto

Kenkaruto Void-Bound Voyager

Just a quick notice.

If you didn't want any form of "item spawning" mods. Why on earth do you have the CreativeMode mod in your downloadable .rar file?

Just curious.

17. Snowpup

Sorry, a rule in the firewall didn't get saved before I went to bed. It's fixed now heh.

Who said anything of that sort?

Though to be honest we've been considering removing it for a more normal route of play.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  18. jfmherokiller

jfmherokiller Scruffy Nerf-Herder

19. Snowpup

Sorry, the wrapper had crashed and the restarter didn't catch it. It's back up now~

20. jfmherokiller

jfmherokiller Scruffy Nerf-Herder

now it seems the website is down as well