Furniture: Display More Stats, Please

Discussion in 'Blocks and Crafting' started by Xylia, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

It'd be nice if furniture displayed things like what races they pertain to, or what profession(s) they pertain to.

For example...

Standard Issue Desk
    Furniture

Holds 9 Items
    (insert pic here)

Races: (Apex Icon)
    Function: (Commerce Icon)(Storage Icon)

That way, you know what each piece of furniture does that you place in your tenants' houses without having to look it up ahead of time.

Jappards, djchrisblue and STCW262 like this.
  2. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

This has to be done. It is quite awkward to not know, for instance, which items count as "Weird".

3. djchrisblue

djchrisblue Phantasmal Quasar

This really would be a good idea and seems like it should be put in, if only because colonists will ask for specific items and it's often not clear which items would count for their preferences. :)

4. ushy

ushy Void-Bound Voyager

i want description to know if i can print or craft furniture etc. it's annoying when i need cheek every single item it is worth to keep it or i can just print or craft it easily.

Jappards and STCW262 like this.
  5. Sephoris

Sephoris Subatomic Cosmonaut

This would be nice. I feel like I should point out that the search box on the pixel printer actually includes a lot of these hidden tags. It's not as helpful as actually having them somewhere you can see, but for the time being maybe it will help some people.