1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Friend can’t connect to online

Discussion in 'Support' started by DaOrangeSnail, Aug 30, 2021.

1. DaOrangeSnail

DaOrangeSnail Intergalactic Tourist

My friend and I just bought Wargroove on Xbox after falling in love with it when it was on Gamepass. Unfortunately we haven’t been able to play together since every time my friend tries to go online, it gives them an error message saying “connection to online servers interrupted please try again later”
    We have
    •Restarted
    •Uninstalled reinstalled
    •Restarted Router
    •given it time to try and naturally fix itself
    •Tried logging in on a different account
    And it still won’t let them connect online. They don’t seem to have any issues with their WiFi, and we’re running out of ideas.

• Sonderfall

Sonderfall Yeah, You!

Have the same issue. Whenever the game tries to browse either ongoing online lobbies or user created maps the game crashes back to main menu with the server error. Happens on Xbox and Win10, tested with 2 different accounts on Xbox SeriesX, Xbox One and Win10. Never started single player mode. Unfortunately noone from Chucklefish ever answered to my complains.

• ajstan

ajstan Space Hobo

Hi both, I have exactly the same problem - I have a recording of it here:

It seems to be related to the previous games I have listed, ie, if I could remove them, I'm fairly convinced I wouldn't give the error, but I never get a chance.

Chucklefish, is there anything you can do to help?

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Wargroove multiplayer is now working again on Xbox and Microsoft Store.