REQUEST Freeze/Prevent Grass Growth Mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by clefairykid, Sep 16, 2018.

1. clefairykid

clefairykid Void-Bound Voyager

Hi all, sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I was just wondering if anyone might be able to make a mod that simply freezes grass growth (there's currently a No Grass mod on Nexus but it also removes all existing grass too). I want to be able to place my grass starters where I want, and then not have them grow out from there all over the place.

I know a couple of grass related modders got back to me to say they'd consider doing something like that in future perhaps, but thing is, I'm using Winter as my opportunity to place my grass afresh and where I want using the Winter Grass mod, and therefore I'm feeling stuck in winter until I can get the growth rate frozen in other seasons, so if someone can do something like this sooner, that means I can move on from winter sooner without it becoming out of control again haha

(I dabble a little in mods myself but only visual ones unfortunately so this is rather beyond my understanding).

HopeWasHere likes this.
    • clefairykid

clefairykid Void-Bound Voyager

Bumping this as I'm still very much in need of something to pause grass growth.