1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. MagnumPlays

MagnumPlays Space Hobo

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

3. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

are u gonna fix bmain.lua error ?
    every npcs who are gaurd i mean have weapons are dead in dungeons and microdungeons
    even in missions

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  4. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Might help if he had a log to check out for this problem. That generally helps for diagnosing problems.

5. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

I already did but he didn't Answer

6. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Because he's said countless times before he wants logs presented in Pastebin form, and will ignore requests otherwise. QED.

7. Nightmaster

Nightmaster Pangalactic Porcupine

I am having a bit of a problem. I cant see any information on the Lab Directory station. It freezed the first time I used and then when it unfroze the window shows nothing. Now everytime I place it it shows nothing no matter where I place it. I tried to place it between both the Extractor and the Xeno Lab but nothing appears.

My log: https://pastebin.com/XZqXAQyQ

8. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

You are using an outdated version of Improved Food Descriptions (1.8) which does not work properly with FU's item buildscripts. You must update to 2.0 to correct this issue.

9. Nightmaster

Nightmaster Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks. That solved the problem.

I have been using that version because they droped suport to FU in the mod

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

11. SSJDKCrew

SSJDKCrew Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've been following this mod for a while now, and just can't go back to Starbound without (some version of) it. It makes Starbound, in general, a happier place. However, I'm not happy with the way automation keeps getting wimpier. There's almost no point to automating anything anymore. Compared with previous versions, not as many useful ingredients can be gained by extraction or centrfuging, generators don't seem to produce as much power, and some high-level machines seem to crawl at a snail's pace, compared to what they once did, just to name a few examples. Was this done to reduce lag or something? If not, is there some way to fix this?

12. Melchaia

Melchaia Intergalactic Tourist

So, I just got my hands on this mod, removed all my old Mods, backed up and removed my old universe and Player files, and I am getting this:

https://pastebin.com/y0iLCpZw

13. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Code:
    [3] 7ff695468810 Star::CharCreationPane::changed
    You didn't even read the directions. Read the very first line and get the extender.

14. Melchaia

Derp...I can't believe I missed that.
    I'll have to try this again later.

Off hand though, does anyone know if FrackinUniverse will work with the XS Modular Mechs?
    I think XS Modular does change the mech heights, so i have my suspicions it won't due to one of the warnings I saw on the main page for Frackin.

I do know it works with the Vehicle version though, so there is that.

15. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

FU contains the necessary patches to make the Modular Edition mech parts compatible with FU's power scaling and Mass system.

16. Melchaia

Excellent, thank you :)

17. Unkalibriert

Unkalibriert Big Damn Hero

That is in the fifth line though. Way past most people's attention span. ;)

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

19. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Question: Do they get penalized for being too close to other collectors in general, or just the same type of collector? If I put an atmospheric condenser and an entropic converter in the same room, will they impact each other?

20. Pop Guy

Pop Guy Void-Bound Voyager

Masterpiece of mod. It's giving me and my friends months and months of fun, thanks again for all that you have created. :lickitung:

TheFloranChef and Arti78 like this.