1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.3

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks, I'll look for them.

2. Unkalibriert

Unkalibriert Big Damn Hero

https://pastebin.com/pf4knAAT
    https://imgur.com/a/FOI5Gs1

newest version this time

I've got this Floran merchant in a tar-biome on a bog planet that offers an armor called Voyager's Trousers - as soon as I hover the cursor over it, the error occurs and I'm logged out to the main menu.

3. Falling Moon

Falling Moon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's been some time since i played starbound and after updating FU recently from github, my character kept warping back to ship when teleporting to planets.
    Here's the log: https://pastebin.com/8V9PeA8u

Edit: I made a new character but i got 'client ship world has errored' pop-up when entering game.
    Log: https://pastebin.com/qZ6FbbjZ

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  4. tigerfestival

Caused by: (MapException) Key 'platinumore' not found in Map::get()
    This is from extended story, not FU. Contact Joseph K. He has an edited version without the platinumore.

5. Falling Moon

Falling Moon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Weird... I thought extended story has patched the error in the latest update. Thanks for the advice!

6. tigerfestival

No problem.

7. Larhaharha

Larhaharha Seal Broken

Is the're a way to get older version of the mod? I got myself a server but it runs on 588 version of FU.

edit: 288

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  8. tigerfestival

version history tab has all versions of all mods in the forums, including FU.

9. Larhaharha

Larhaharha Seal Broken

Should I download the source code file from assets? It only gives me a 100mb file though that might be a browser of github related problem. I have used previously only steam workshop and now confused.

10. tigerfestival

Yes you download the Source Code. The filesize should be larger after extracting.

11. Larhaharha

Larhaharha Seal Broken

It seems there is somekind a problem with github, my browser or connection and my download gets interrupted constantly. At least I know now that I am trying to get the right file and will hopefully figure out the download issue. Thanks!

tigerfestival likes this.
  12. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

i found the precousor dungeon warp and going though i saw this 20190321000243_1.jpg wanted to know how you came up with it's design and if it looked like a smelter/forge for anyone ealse?

13. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Is there a fix on the ship fuel resetting bug/glitch when you upgrade your ship?

14. Sonsalt

Sonsalt Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@sayter the mining tool feels OP. You can quickly get enough items to upgrade it to LVL3 or 4 on the first planet.

I was thinking to maybe add durasteel requirement for LVL3...

This way the player has to at least have to travel a bit ;)

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

what mining tool?

i also see no harm in allowing a player to waste less time mining. nobody likes that grind. You also *cant* add durasteel for level 3, since its upgraded in the tool bench.

16. CygnusiaX1

CygnusiaX1 Seal Broken

Hmm... I updated FU on my game to the latest version on Github... and now my game won't start. I even redownloaded FU, and took all other (even the other Frackin mods) mods out of my folder, and still won't start. Looking through the log, I'm seeing this:

[Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (CodexDatabaseException) Error reading codex config /codex/elder/thesubstance.codex

(EDIT: I removed the offending codex from my files and no more crash.)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

well, yea. youre downloading from the "test" version. the "safe" version is the latest release. not the in-development build

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

19. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

I'm not currently at home. Just wanted to ask if ur mod adds mech fuel to the quick bar menu. If yes my game crashed after clicking it and I dont have any other mods which edit the mechfuel.config file.. I only have mech cosmetic slot mod which I don't think its for this mod
    And i have 5.6.290

20. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

"Cosmetic slots for Mechs" is not compatible.