1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Thorir

Thorir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hii ummm I have some problems with the mod install, I have SB 1.3.3. and I was using an old verscion of FU (5.6.218) now I udaptaded to (5.6.275) but it doesnt work, game close and i dosent show any crash report (its the only mod that I use in my game) I try to retur to the old verscion that I was using but it hapens the same, i dont know what to do

2. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Stop using an outdated client, and if you resorted to piracy, you won't receive any help.

Thorir likes this.
  3. khalox

khalox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You also need a race extender mod: xbawks.

Thorir likes this.
  4. Thorir

Thorir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I found the error!! pardon my, its my fault hahaha, was the xbawx folder, I dont know how to explain well but... war a folder named Xbawx and inside war the folder with the main files, Im sorry I war so stupid I didnt see it before :(
    The problem is solved!! Thanks guys!! merry xmas!!

5. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm not sure if this is an issue that I caused from some sort of incompatibility or just a mishap, but the EPPs don't work. For instance the Heating EPP doesn't protect against the cold, cooling doesn't protect from heat, and lava doesn't do either. (However it still provides lava immunity.) Radiation however doesn't do anything, EPP or not.

I'm not certain if that everything though, I'd have to do some further testing to be sure. If somebody could throw me a bone, that would be great! >w< Well, for now at least the augments still work, so that will have to do.

Although it has already passed, merry xmas, and happy new year! ^-^

6. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

EPPs vary for use mainly due to what RACE you have if you have frackin races installed. Some races have negatives to a resistance and it makes you need more to get the same effect.

Natural Aura likes this.
  7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

8. Fireseed

Fireseed Void-Bound Voyager

I've been bashing my head since yesterday trying to host a dedicated server with FU. The client throws a "(MapException) index 62 out of range in OrderedMap" everytime anyone tries to play, only when FU is installed.
    Note, the FU mod itself runs fine on singleplayer, but for some reason it borks when using it on a server. Perhaps a server limitation?

The error itself happens when spawning at the ship, as the tutorial mission can be played, but equipping the broken sword kicks you from the mission and sends you to the ship, where the map error follows.

Things I've tried:
    I tried unsubscribing from everything but FU and xbawk's character extender and the problem persists, adding modded races SAIL support and Frackin' Races (gets rid of a MM error for race perks), and with all mods I planned to use. Unsubscribing from FU and related race mods fixes the problem so I'm sure it's not a mod conflict.
    I'm copying the steam workshop mods to the Starbound mod folder so the server uses the same mods, deleted and added them again just now to make sure they were up to date.
    Tried running both games in admin mode. Tried with the 32 and 64 bit version. Assets mismatch is toggled on in both client and server. Validated game files with Steam.

Used different vanilla races and different difficulty settings, with and without the intro mission. Wiped the universe and player files every time.
    Couldn't find any answers on a web search but there was someone with the same problem on page 599 of this thread, didn't find any fix in the following pages.

Client log
    https://pastebin.com/PZs0c9SZ
    Server log
    https://pastebin.com/3LYk02BE

9. JupiterRun

JupiterRun Big Damn Hero

Seeing as how the mod removes most references to graduation of the player character, it seems you've missed one spot.
    Graduation.jpg

10. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Pangalactic Porcupine

Nailed it too assume I was using FR, I went on ahead and tried out the EPPs on my Aegi rather then my Floran on the planets. It would appear that the deadly cold immunity now works and the radiation does affect them, but I still require a the fire augment for deadly heat.
    I'm guessing the Florans 20 radiation resistance grants them immunity to rad lvl 2 at least... or so I'm guessing. owo

If it truly does work like this.... that could make things interesting. :drinkinggentcat:

11. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Oh it does, lol. One of my characters has a -50% cold resist, takes a bit of work to get it up enough to be effective.

Natural Aura likes this.
  12. Haidee

Haidee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi Sayter, just noticed that I've unlocked the Hyper Targetting Chip EPP in the Nanofabricator which uses a "Behavior Module" in it's recipe which according to the FU wiki has been replaced by processors. Could you please confirm this and update the recipe?

P.S. Still loving FU btw.

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ likes this.
  13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

14. glassdragon

glassdragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are X'ian Bulbs supposed to unlock the X'ian Forming Bulb crafting station? They don't, currently. If they're unlocked by something else, I haven't figured it out yet, despite having all the materials necessary to craft one.

khalox likes this.
  15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

17. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Got the following:
    [​IMG]

the whole error log: https://pastebin.com/mX2XykaY

This appears to be an issue with the ship for the Kirhos race with a new character.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

[18:00:03.610] [Error] UniverseServer: error during world create: (ObjectException) No such object named 'imm_kirhoshullH5'

thats not from my mod.

20. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Then I have a hunch which one is the culprit (Better Ships - FU Ships). Let me test it....

*update* yep, Better Ships - FU Ships is incompatible with FU.