1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Umbra420

Umbra420 Cosmic Narwhal

The mech irradium beam arm is not really a beam gun, more like a pulse or perhaps energy torpedo gun.

2. ZippoMoon

ZippoMoon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

this is probably part of your issue 'MotherPoptopsRevenge' . FU heavily edits that monster already

you also dont have the BYOS race mod addon, if using BYOS. This is possibly not your issue if you aren't using the BYOS mode though.

Beyond that, not really sure. Something must be interfering, but I don;t know what it is. I dont know if Hunt+ Wildfire is an issue.

You dont need "defeatable erchius ghost" as the FU one already is.

5. ZippoMoon

ZippoMoon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Removing MotherPoptopsRevenge didn't fix it, even with a new character, also one thing I forgot about is that I'm getting the static filled message from whats-her-face when I'm meeting with the big white dude.

EDIT: I'm also using the mods Customizable Shuttlecraft, Avali Objects+, and ERM - Elithian Ship Backgrounds from the steam workshop.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

none the less, I cant replicate your situation. I have never once had this issue, so Im not sure on what your issue might be.

It's gotta be something you've got installed, but beyond that I have no idea.

7. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A quick check of the Customizable Shuttle craft mod page says the mod is entirely FUBAR and out of date. Shame too, looked interesting.

Hey Sayter, any chance FU is hungry and looking to absorb another mod? Building your own shuttle craft does sound like something that would fit in with FU.

8. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

There are a lot of cool outdated mods. Also, it pays to check and see if your mod list has redundant mods. I had that issue for a bit, not realizing one was the continuation of another.

9. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

quick stupid question. what is the extent that the autocrafter can craft? i can't find out due to my gaming computer's prosseser keeps freezeing up any time i try to play anything, and my other computer some how lost the drivers for it's internet conection rendering it unable to conect to the internet causeing me to be stuck in vershion 5.6.221

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

anything with a recipe, save for a select few things which are not permitted. Generally speaking, anything else is good to go.

11. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

ok thanks for the answer.

12. Umbra420

Umbra420 Cosmic Narwhal

Don't know if anyone has noticed but oceanic moons(ocean planets that orbit other planets, I know there aren't any actual ocean moons) have their oceans go up towards the cloud level(you spawn on a tiny island most of the time that has a few blocks of dirt but is mostly clouds), or the level where music stops playing in any case, the moment you jump into the water then the music starts playing of what I presume should be the "surface" level. You'll also occasionally find faux whirlpools of missing water segments at the surface of the ocean. Don't know if this is a bug or anything, but this never happens when an ocean planet is not an orbiting celestial object, only when it is in orbit of a larger object.

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

the kicker is that FU contains absolutely NO biome edits to oceans anymore. I removed them ages ago specifically because of things like this.

The only things FU adds to oceans are: surface placeables, underground placeables, and spawns. So, I really don't know what could cause this. It certainly isn't FU itself unless its an old generated ocean...or some other shit going on.

14. surguchev_gleb

surguchev_gleb Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dear sayter, I experienced a problem with the item "Lab Directory." When I placed it in my lab, that is close to the extraction labs, xeno research labs and centrifuges, I did not see any materials either as input or output. The panels did not show anything, although I could see the search line well, and the input/output areas were visible, there was just no materials to choose from.
    By the way I would like to thank you and the rest of your team for your work, I followed your mod since it was called Frackin' Flora.

15. Umbra420

Umbra420 Cosmic Narwhal

Odd, since it's a new universe. I'll do some testing and get back if I find anything.

16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

you have Improved Food Description installed. it currently conflicts with FU . remove it.

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

im not saying it doesnt *happen* just that I have no idea how :) I've seen it myself from time to time. I'd never even considered the "moon" part of it though. You might be on to something.

Umbra420 likes this.
  18. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Strange, I DO have Improved Food Descriptions installed, but my stuff is working fine. But I'm also using the addon that removes spoilage, so maybe that fixes it.

19. dr.infern

dr.infern Scruffy Nerf-Herder

please delete byos mod because it destroys the gameplay or make non byos version

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

no it doesn't. You've got no idea what you're talking about.

Use the FU BYOS race addon patch available here in the forum if using a custom race. Most are supported. You may also have a conflicting mod installed, and the list of known conflicts is given in-game in your information popup everytime you log in. Furthermore, you are given the option to create a default ship at game start, which will let you use the default ship, unedited.

TheTraveller999 and Ickura like this.