1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

yes. already fixed.

2. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Really? because checking Github still has the actual recipe listed as "flailancient" but the treasure pool still list it as "ancientflail". I don't see that as fixed, but hey.

3. Wicstar

Wicstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good day all, I seem to have encountered a bug with the Storage Bridge and Item Transference Devices. They are not going where they are set. They seem to always shoot to the most left container with the bridge on it. Even when they are not connected to each other.
    I made a short video explaining everything. Also, I can reproduce the same issue with multiple storage next to each other and it always goes to the most left one... Help

4. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Place the container before you place the bridge. It links to the nearest existing container, so of course it'll link to the leftmost fridge if that's the only container in the room.

5. Hubnester

Hubnester Pangalactic Porcupine

the issue is due to the storage bridges getting the closest container based on the containers position (is only one tile) so if you put them in the wrong place they will detect a different one since it's closer (doesn't detect them based on whether they are adjacent)

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

fun fact: jsut because its not on git, doesnt mean it isnt fixed on *my* machine.

ive now pushed that file as well.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

8. adaxe

adaxe Subatomic Cosmonaut

The description of medical center Immunization might need an update.

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Perhaps informing what is inaccurate about it might help?

10. Wicstar

It didn't seems to resolve the issue at all.

I am not sure what you mean by closest container but not necessarily the one adjacent. How is the container detection working on the Storage Bridge ?
    And by tile, I imagine you mean one in game unit (square) ?

I just do not understand why I have have a storage bridge then immediately to the right of it a container, a space and then the same setup again and it will work. Then if I do that same setup but a few tiles away it starts sending things to the left most container.
    The devs should create a small line between the bridge and the container they are linked to (while you hold a storage bridge in hand). This would help tremendously to setup the network.

11. freddy72nz

freddy72nz Subatomic Cosmonaut

In my game the container has a white highlight around it while you are holding a storage bridge nearby, you can easily see which container the bridge is going to connect to.

Freddy.

12. Wicstar

Just tried that and it doesn't work. The outline is actually your mouse pointing at the object that will be use if you press "E".

13. freddy72nz

freddy72nz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ah, ok. I just seems to work for me so I assumed that was it. Oh well, learn something new every day :)

Freddy.

14. adaxe

adaxe Subatomic Cosmonaut

It says "Provides immunity to most negative status effect, but halves all resistances." in spaceStationData.config.
    According to immunization.statuseffect, it actually reduces power and protection by 10%.

15. The_Goblin21

The_Goblin21 Void-Bound Voyager

Bug : "Exception caught in client main-loop (Map Exception) index 62 out of range in OrderedMap::at()"
    Whenever me and my friends try to join my server, we get this error. It happens two-three seconds after we join and after that it kicks us out and gives us the error.

I'm on Windows 8.1 64bit

Mods we've got installed are :
    -AnTiHair
    -Avali Triage
    -Container UI Tweak
    -Dramatic Deaths
    -Earth's Finest - Crew Improvements
    -Elithian Races
    -Enhanced Matter Manipulator
    -Felin
    -Felin Fur+
    -Felin Objects+
    -Frackin' Music
    -Frackin' Universe
    -Instant Crafting
    -Mooses Extra Species
    -Obe Monster Parts
    -Old Tool Icons, Renewed
    -One-Handed Torch
    -Phase Shift Module
    -The Legacy Techs
    -Tier Nine Ships
    -Weapon Fusion Station
    -Weapon Megapack
    -Weapon Reinforcer

Starbound Log - https://pastebin.com/wmriShZy

I asked about this on the Steam Starbound discussion and a guy there said it's most likely from FU so I came here seeking for help, it would be greatly appreciated.

16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

its not from FU. Sounds like something else is going on. Seen a few other such reports this week in a few other places, but "62" is an ID set by something, or being called by something, and not being found.

FU ids typically are not that low. And most item IDs are not numeric.

I'd wager a liquid might be what is being sought here.

17. The_Goblin21

What could it be then? :/ I don't reckon having a mod that adds liquids installed

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I don't know *what* the issue is. I'm just guessing due to the ID being in that range.

It could be an animation issue, for that matter. Frames would certainly be numbered that way as well, and there are animation-state errors listed in that issue as well. So, something is borking its animation...or has a bad ID or something to that effect.

Either way, doesn't appear to be an FU issue or I would have more than one report of this. I just realized your report here is the same as the one on steam. That means you are the only person out of all the FU players reporting the issue. It's likely one or both of you are missing a mod the server has or another mod is having issues ...something to that effect.

Please don't post in multiple places. That's just annoying.

19. The_Goblin21

The problem ended up being from FU because before adding it everything was ok and now after removing it, it's working again. Really upset we couldn't get it to work :/

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

no, it isnt from FU. It could, however, be an incompatibility with something you have, or something on your server. I have never had FU report that error before. Thus, isolated incident, which means the issue starts on your end :) Just because installing the mod results in the issue appearing does not mean it is *caused* by the mod itself.

When you installed FU, did you follow instructions and clear your universe first?
    Are you using new characters ?
    Are you using a custom race? If so, which race? Because if your race has a SAIL edit, that could be the animation problem right there.
    Basically, more info needed.