1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I'm using healing water as liquid and organic soup as fertilizer. And I'm using the exact same setup for every other hydrotray I'm running as well, and they're having no problems at all. Every tray produces crops, seeds and materials just fine, with the specific exceptions of the ones I load with bolbohn and dunestalk. (There may be some other exceptions. There's maybe one, two dozen seeds I haven't found yet.)

2. LaughingAlex

LaughingAlex Ketchup Robot

You might try some more seeds and putting them in, I read that organic soup does not decrease the amount of seeds used, I'll try and see if it's possible to test that later but I had reset my universe for this weekend(and got stuck in altitus problems in other games lately).

I could see the random number god failing to produce the third seed, I've seen it happen with algae, but algae worked reliably due to it's reducing the seed use by 1. Actually I think when I get around to it I should test out the trays to see how seed production(the one that really matters, crop yield means nothing if the tray runs out of seeds to soon) is affected by the fertilizers. I suspect yield only marginally helps it, and also suspect that algae pods have a higher then average chance of seeds than other crops in a tray.

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

6. tsukini

tsukini Big Damn Hero

Hi, I've been having trouble... everytime i go down on a planet, i walk a while and get teleported back to ship. I tried creating other characters, deleting my universe and stuff, removing all mods and keeping only fricking universe, reinstalled, nothing worked.
    Could you take a look at my log, pretty please?
    https://pastebin.com/UHrqU86i

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

14. EthaneSlinger77

EthaneSlinger77 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Does the Ghost Shield Augment work against the energy draining ghosts found on Gas Giants?

I've had to beam out twice now after getting drained of energy by one of these - and they're very hard to kill, even with a tier 6 rocket launcher.

15. The_Holo

The_Holo Void-Bound Voyager

I found out that it's from Silicon Boards one learns the Capacity Sensor but... anyone knows how it and the Storage Bridge V2 works? I was hoping it would be possible to config them to only pull a full stack from a container, but so far they only seem to do nothing else then a normal storage bridge :/

16. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

17. joshkal9876

joshkal9876 Space Spelunker

Im running this mod on a multiplayer server and when I place a apiary workbench everything seems fine but when I craft and then place a apiary my game crashes, though my friend who is on the server does not crash. In the science outpost when I or my friend goes to the bee area the game crashes.

18. LaughingAlex

Post a log, otherwise Sayter wont know whats going wrong.

19. LaughingAlex

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time