1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

Why theres no size of planet in NAV Ui?
    And some of enemy have ability to regenerate their health.
    Is it just meC

2. LaughingAlex

LaughingAlex Ketchup Robot

that particular gas sounds like shadow gas, probably.

3. Albirei

Albirei Phantasmal Quasar

This latest patch got me to thinking a bit... what if you included something with certain properties of water tension? Like allowing for fall damage, but only if you are falling fast enough. Just a passing thought, don't mind me.

4. freddy72nz

freddy72nz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Crash to menu when crafting Mire Urchin seed.
    [10:08:07.530] [Error] Exception caught in client main-loop (CollectionDatabaseException) Collectable 'mireurchinseed' not found in collection 'fu_plant'

Log:
    https://pastebin.com/MSYjqfWK

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

no thoughts at all. you reported a bug without a log. I cannot even begin to guess.

already in.

6. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Notepad++ also does this with the 'Find in Files...' function.

7. spiraluna

spiraluna Big Damn Hero

Also Sayter, if I can suggest a quality of life suggestion,
    https://imgur.com/a/F9czd

GIF link for visual reference of the issue (can't seem to embed for some reason). Also, the coords of the planet are at the end of the GIF but I've noticed this behaviour with any large planet. Not an issue with smaller ones.

Also, just in case, the log from when the video was captured.

https://pastebin.com/aveJrzWC

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sayter updated FrackinUniverse with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. spiraluna

spiraluna Big Damn Hero

Oh, didn't realise my quality of life thing hung around in my last comment.

To bring it up though, Sayter I was wondering if you'd consider having a collective ore summary on the system overview which shows you a list of planets in the system. I recently had to replenish a specific ore and it took ages to work out which planet had the ore I was looking for, particularly with the new nav system where you have to enter each system to see what ores you have access to compared to the old system.

Of course I could just memorise what planet types typically have a certain or check the wiki (though that's not always up to date), but just thought it'd be nice if it were possible. I wouldn't mind if it was only available after you explored the system first. Cool with that. Just something that save you having to drill down to every planet individually to find the specific ore you're after.

10. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Could always jot down notes in a notepad file or something... most of the ores are self explanatory, though some planets you will see ores that aren't listed. I found an Atropus with a rather generous helping of Pyreite and Densinium and I was like "I AM SO PLOPPING DOWN A FLAG THERE!!!"

11. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@sayter I see you added in some slope blocks. Any chance of slope glass blocks? They'd be great for fancy windows.

12. GunshiMarrow

GunshiMarrow Void-Bound Voyager

You know you're kind of a dick and treat a lot of people poorly. My mistake for not knowing every little thing about the game ever like you.

13. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

how hard would it be to make better drill arms for mechs? or a firework cannon/shotgun blast arm? lastly i'm really loving all the new updates you do for the mod as it makes the game way more fun.

14. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Um, you don't need to "know every little thing about the game" to follow the freaking directions on the mod's overview page, especially those written in BOLD BRIGHT RED LETTERS.

15. spiraluna

spiraluna Big Damn Hero

A question regarding giant apiaries. Do having multiple frames of the same type stack i.e. produce double than what you would with a single frame or are you better off using the second slot for a different frame?

16. GunshiMarrow

GunshiMarrow Void-Bound Voyager

When I checked the log files, all of them, they had nothing pertaining to frackin universe. Tell me, what would be the point of providing a log that has nothing to do with anything that's happening?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  17. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

So now we all calm down. :nurushock:

There is no need for acting that hostile against esch other. You were just asked for a log which is always created inside the storage directory. If the game closes after loading with fu installed it will put the necessary info in the log. That's why he asked for the log (and this is also written on the mod description).

I also removed the hostile part from your post.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Yes, let's call me names for asking that people bother to read the description for a mod before actually installing it. Especially since it is the very first stuff on the page, dude. C'mon.

You do not know what you need to look for in log files. I do.

What would be the point? In allowing me to do the very thing you asked: Fixing your game. You claim it didn't create a log, and now seem to think you know what is in them, to the point of being hostile with others about it.

Just send it, or go away. I'm not interested in helping you if you can't take a few seconds to send the only one thing that can help.

19. maduroman1337

maduroman1337 Big Damn Hero

i seem to have a problem with one of my item transference devices, it keeps resetting the options i give it for some reason, and i have to take it back, put it in again and then wire everything again (and configure it again) to make it work and still,after some time it will suddenly stop working, and whenever i try to edit for example the output slot and add something to it when i exit the window and go back in to see if it has retain the configuration i gave it, it just resets them back to as if i had just started using it

20. Jafetgx

Jafetgx Phantasmal Quasar

Hey man, great mod, a must have for many of us. I found an issue, though i'm not sure if it's on vanilla or it's b/c of the mod, i updated recently and i already had your mod in so i didn't try on vanilla beforehand. I deleted universe and players to start from scratch. It has to do with gas giants. Whenever i click one to display it's info the nav window freezes, at first i thought it was the game freezing but it's just the nav window, it doesn't let you zoom in or out, or click anywhere, but you can close the window and the game continues normally, showing you on orbit close to the planet. I have FU, FR and FM on. Thanks.

Edit: .log attached.

Attached Files: