1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse (Archive)

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by sayter, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

dropbox has crappy hosting limits ,which is why i swapped in the first place. suspended within an hour.

torrenting might just work. I'll look into that.

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

If Mediafire keeps up the craptasticness, I'll have to find a new place to host as well. I might end up joining the next hosting website you use.

Also, the download took about 15 minutes.

Edit: Testing my own 2.2MB Gallavoir Alpha 0.2 download, it took less than a minute. Weird... Hmm.

3. dieheart

dieheart Void-Bound Voyager

Hmm bug for you now. My Improved carrots I made for the quest disappeared when they hit full grown before I could harvest them...
    But I still can't place anything there, can't get rid of them they are not there. ;/ Stupid carrots.

4. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Sounds like an issue with the frames file. Mind posting your starbound.log?

In spoilered code, please.

Kinda like this?

Code:
    Example

5. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

6. GROVER CURES HOUSES

GROVER CURES HOUSES Void-Bound Voyager

I've been using the two mods from the start and haven't run into any problems.

Also, have you considered google drive?

comedy option: pls git

7. green3y3

green3y3 Pangalactic Porcupine

Concerning YourStarboundCrew / FF:
    The two mods are the core of my gameplay, ever have been. For me they work together perfectly, although i deleted the universe folder before first installing FF. So I'm playing them together, wouldn't wanna miss one of them.

So maybe you just try deleting that folder, start a character and see what happens! :)

8. ded1

ded1 Void-Bound Voyager

it seems like old universes dont work if you use both. You may want to put this on the front page Sayter.

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Probably a frames issue. I also don't care, because I'll be disabling the Cloning Lab in the next release. It's going to be rebuilt from scratch using some complicated crap to make it more interesting. It's essentially pointless right now.

green3y3 likes this.
  10. endlessmark

endlessmark Phantasmal Quasar

If you made a new character and it just blacked out try and reload it again and it might work :p

11. siegeseya

siegeseya Big Damn Hero

i cant find penumbrite on penumbral planets[DOUBLEPOST=1423750690][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Lol i found it now

12. Nordaadder

Nordaadder Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Bug fixes that were put in today seem to have broken this mod.

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

False. It's working perfectly fine on my end, and no one else has reported any issues.

Perhaps inform WHAT is broken, and attach a log as per usual instructions so that we can see what is going on? Also, what mods are you running, etc. Your message does absolutely no good in it's current state.

14. Nordaadder

One: Holy hell that was a fast reply.

Two: Here's what I get every time I start up the game with this mod in the mod folder, no other mod does this.

Attached Files:

• Log.jpg
      Log.jpg
      File size:
      101.3 KB
      Views:
  15. Inny

Inny Cosmic Narwhal

Nordaadder, you're running nightly version of Starbound and they altered the materials recently. A lot of mods don't work anymore on nightly.

16. Nordaadder

I'm running Unstable, unless they merged Nightly and Unstable together.

17. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

The mod is released for the current stable, not unstable or nightly if i remember right.

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

The mod is not intended for Unstable or Nightly. It is for Stable.

This issue was handled earlier in this thread.

They have added a swamp biome, which conflicts with my own tiles. That said, I may as well change swampdirtmaterial soon since I know it's coming. But I would rather wait till I see all the new assets and what needs to be changed.

I'm going to put yet ANOTHER note on the mod page regarding people using Nightly or Unstable reporting issues.

19. Inny

Inny Cosmic Narwhal

So they pushed too the category: material to unstable. Looks like it's going to be live in the next stable update.

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

At least its a simple find/add and should only apply to tiles. No big deal.

Personally looking forward to the swamp, since I've been curious if they have fixed liquid placement on biomes to the point where I can create viable standing pools of water.

Bog may become redundant, but we'll see. I'll still keep it, but maybe change some aspects of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.