1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinRaces 5.3

Enables racial abilities for all Vanilla races, and many modded ones too!

1. Kaitol

Kaitol Scruffy Nerf-Herder

And all I see are a bunch of lazy people using the outdated Frakin' Universe .pak which is clearly noted as outdated at the top of the Frakin' Universe Mod page.

I literally "Just" tested the latest version of this with the latest version of Frakin' Universe from github and it worked fine. Either use that or stop complaining that this crashes with the outdated version.

2. Gretzel

Gretzel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

And where is that? I don't see any links anywhere in the description that leads to another page for this particular mod and there is no message about github anywhere that I see on this site.

3. Gretzel

Where is this 'mod page' you keep referencing that doesn't appear to be in any sound location on this website or google? Now I'm really fucking confused.

4. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Hey, if we don't receive any alert saying the mod has been updated, we won't automatically think to check the front page.

http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/frackinuniverse.2920/ ,the very first line of text.

And here the GitHub.

5. jakeedge04

jakeedge04 Void-Bound Voyager

is the one on GitHub the latest version?

6. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

That is the purpose of github, actually.

7. Gretzel

Why would you assume I would go look at FU for a message about how FR will not work anymore? FU has been working perfectly since the beta. He needs to put that message HERE on this mod's page so people know the mod doesn't work with the FU that is on this site.

8. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

I don't assume anything, I'm just pointing you the right direction. You asked where it was, and there we go.
    Oh, and you're welcome.

9. jakeedge04

hmm downloaded the one from github frackinuniverse_rc now it exits before the loading screen.

10. Gretzel

Yes, I was about to edit the message with a thank you. Thanks.

Lodish likes this.
  11. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Have you renamed the folder to "FrackinUniverse"? It won't work otherwise, and it easy to miss it.

12. jakeedge04

no it still a folder file frackinuniverse_rc- master should i rename it to just frackinuniverse? and is this both FU and FR?

13. Gretzel

I just updated both FrackinUniverse with the version from github and the newest FrackinRaces and it STILL crashes before reaching the title screen. And BIG SURPRISE, going back to the old version of FR makes it work. So what gives now?

14. FuryAdcom

FuryAdcom Big Damn Hero

With the last versions of FrackinUniverse and FrackinRaces this is what I get: '[11:55:05.077] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ItemException) Duplicate item name 'golddust' found'
    What could it be?

15. Gretzel

I'm so fucking done with all of this. Now my characters are all wiped and restoring the old mods won't bring them back.

16. FuryAdcom

FuryAdcom Big Damn Hero

Now, I made it work, it's not from this, but another mod.

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

and you still haven't attached a log to show the error. I cannot fix what I cannot identify.

Given the fact that you are spamming my inbox with hatemail over nothing, I am going to go ahead and assume this is 100% user error, since I am currently in-game in starbound, with FU and FR installed without crashing.

If you PROPERLY report bugs instead of slandering me and telling me to go fuck myself, we'd have a much easier time of it.

18. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

FU and FR are two separate mods, and must be named "FrackinUniverse" and "FrackinRaces" (case sensitive, works fine for me that way) respectively to work, though FR is supposedly already named properly.

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

enjoy your ban for harassing me and being a shithead in my inbox.

20. jakeedge04

hmm im having errors i hope the log file helps... or it will show how noob i am

Attached Files: