Foreground addition to houses

Discussion in 'Blocks and Crafting' started by 111sonic111, Sep 3, 2017.

1. 111sonic111

111sonic111 Void-Bound Voyager

This is difficult for me to explain in words but basically any enclosed buildings will have a cover up overlay which will appear if the player is out of the building or in another room. Whatever the back walls are, this new overlay will copy so it makes the Starbound cities, villages, and dungeons seem more realistic, as well as more interesting. Having this addition will give the players more caution in dungeons. (they won't know what is inside!) Another interesting feature to also add to this would involve windows, so if the players are outside the building they could see who or what is inside if it runs past the window. (would be useful for PvP battles) Another reason to add this would be for realism. In reality people can't see through walls so it would be a good idea to take this advantage away from the player. (maybe even making it a command like /fullbright, but instead /fullview). In conclusion, I feel that it would make Starbound more realistic, more adventurous, and more private for multiplayer.

P.S. This is my favorite game!

DTank_Zero likes this.