1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Fishing crash (vita)

Discussion in 'Support' started by teyavatch, May 24, 2018.

1. teyavatch

teyavatch Astral Cartographer

Wonderful news. Thanks!

• syselie

syselie Intergalactic Tourist

Is the patch just for the trophies? I think my issue is getting to level 10 fishing- game crashes when I sleep. However if I don’t fish that day it progresses fine. I’m already level 9 and pretty sure close to 10

• teyavatch

There’s a trophy for getting a skill to level 10 and a second one for getting all skills to level 10 so it could still be trophy related if you had a healthy save file on PS4.

• syselie

syselie Intergalactic Tourist

My issue is not related to a PS4 trophy because I don’t own a PS4 or had any achievements prior to this file on the vita.

• teyavatch

Aha! then this may be a brand new glitch. Apologies. I was just throwing that out there on the off chance it helps.

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

This could be a new one - I'll pass the details on for investigation. Thanks!

• lucas_splifferson

lucas_splifferson Space Hobo

Is the patch still coming today or is it delayed? No rush, just want to know updates :)

teyavatch likes this.
                • Rexcal

Rexcal Void-Bound Voyager

So....Any news on the patch for Vita? Im just curious...

• teyavatch

Over in the vita announcement thread, it says that they’re working on it and will try to release more information next week when the team is back in the office.

Kc0181 likes this.
                    • Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

The patch fix for the trophy conflict crashing is now live - it should be available to all regions. Sorry about the delay, we ran into a few technical issues with deployment.