fire break: world smith files

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by nomad ninga, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nomad ninga

nomad ninga Star Wrangler

hey this is just a place for me to put all my ideas for a rp i'm making, feel free to read it might be boring, but any comments will be reported, not to try and get you punished, i just want to keep this comment free. if you want to talk to me about this comment on my profile and i will invite you to a convo

idea:
    fire break takes place on the steam punk fantasy world of qutina which is on the brink of achieving space travel

the church:
    a highly religious group with the goal of being the most powerful group on the planet, they see the space program as a way to spread there influence and defeat the returned

the engineers:
    all of the most creative people of qutina join the engineers to help push the technological limits of the world. they don't care where they get there resources as long as they are pushing the world forward

the returned:
    the returned resisted the church when they removed there spirit animals because of this they where forced to leave to a small island where they started a new life, now any one who finds there way to the island is returned there spirit animal

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  2. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

There are better places for notes. Evernote is probably the best one.

3. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

I highly doubt you can report anyone for something so trivial. This is a public post, so people are gonna comment regardless of whether you like it or not. Not to mention the fact that I think abusing the report function is against the rules.

4. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Lmao you can't report people for commenting dude :rofl: it's like calling the police on someone for breathing. like Kaede said, this is a public post and people will comment on it regardless if you like it or not. notepad exists for a reason.

5. nomad ninga

i would like to remind every one that i do not want any comments on this post and you will be reported ;)

6. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

I repeat my previous statement. your ignorance regarding the forum's rules are, to say the least, rather annoying. you're abusing the use of the Report feature and that may bring you consequences. but I don't expect you to understand, because I can already tell you will ignore everything I, and everyone else says on this subject.

7. nomad ninga

i'm going to do something i shouldn't and respond to you, i have my reasons for making this into a public thread, and reasons for not wanting comments by ignoring that you are in violation of form rules in more then one way

8. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Especially in the role play section you can't expect people to not respond to a topic. If you're making an rpg and write down the ideas but don't want any comments this is the wrong section and it's also a forum not a blog or something.
    To write down ideas you can use evernote, google docs or something similar to that. People who might be interested can get the link and read it then. Or you put the link onto your profile or your signature.
    Also reporting every comment can (and probably will) be counted as abuse of the report function. This function is to make us moderators taking notice of posts that are going against the forum rules and not to keep an idividual topic clean all the time.

As for this topic: either make it a rpg to fit in this section or i'm going to close it. It doesn't even fit into any other section in it's current state.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

9. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

This is a public thread on a public forum. If you want to have a comment free place to record your ideas, use Notepad, or Evernote. I am telling you this for your own good. Abuse of the report function is probably punishable, so don't risk it.

Why can't you see that I am trying to help you here?!

10. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

Would you mind showing me what rules I am violating? your lack of knowledge on the subject and the fact that you think you know more than me and everyone else here regarding the rules, is amusing.

11. nomad ninga

i just want commenting to be disabled and the current comments to be removed, if you do not feel that they should be removed you should read the form rules

12. Iris Blanche

Then show me the point where it violates the forum rules.

~ Iris ~

13. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

YOU should read the rules. it's obvious you don't understand anything about the forums and how it works. and what the hell is wrong with you? you're telling a mod that fought so hard to get this position in the forums they should re-read the rules????? like, WHAT?

14. nomad ninga

1. no respect, I made a simple request for people not comment and they commented just to disobey that request

2. being a jerk, if you don't see ether of these here then why was i banned in the first place. it is your job as moderator to dealt all comments from this thread and then close commenting, if you fail to follow your duties as moderator you will lose that privilege

15. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

Did you just... wow. I don't have words to describe how... nvm.

16. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

It's clear that you're unable to hear a word we say, so not much else to do exept wait for you to get banned.

17. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Dude... stop... they didn't comment to disobey the request, which is an unenforced one anyways since it's not against the rules, they were probably commenting to let you know that you can't prevent comments.

It's not her job as mod to obey trivial and arbitrary commands. Commenting here is breaking no rules, and she is not being a jerk by not deleting them. You're being a jerk for trying to pick a fight with people telling you that you're wrong.

18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Dude. For one, a request is a request, you cannot disobey a request. You can only disobey an order, and you have not the authority to order people around.

And two....really....did you just..... Wow. I mean...just wow...

19. Iris Blanche

So you want to have a forum function deactivated for what a public forum is intended for? Don't get me wrong but you already got more than one suggestions on how to do what you want to do. A forum is simply the wrong place for this.

Also insulting isn't a good way either.

Since this topic doesn't fit anywhere, derailed anyways and you're obviously refusing to let it fit into this section too i'm going to close this.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.