1. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Finished the game and...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quenton, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Quenton

Quenton Phantasmal Quasar

Have to say I'm glad I got this game. I usually don't chat on forums, but I just wanted to go somewhere and give some positive feedback about the game.

I didn't just rush to the end, I messed around a bit. Explored and leveled up companions, played around with other classes a little. That's the way I am. I never just rush to the end. I sometimes get bored without variety. By the time I beat the game I'd put in a little over 40 hours according to steam.

Sorry to see the game gets mixed reviews on steam. I see that Yeti Trunk isn't planning any DLC or sequels. That tells me sales figures might not as good as hoped, which is also a bit disappointing.

I hope the guys at Yeti Trunk see this. This game really deserves more credit than it's getting.

Leth likes this.
    • Leth

Leth Risk of Rain & Wanderlust

I will pass this on to the team. Thank you! <3

• detrify

detrify Void-Bound Voyager

Yes it is a great game! So good that all I wish for is more of it!
        I would buy DLC or sequals #justsayin

Leth likes this.
        • Kexy Knave

Kexy Knave Cosmic Narwhal

Man been a while, but I still pickup Wanderlust and it's ilk from time to time. Awesome game. Scratches that Vindictus Action RPG itch without bombarding me with microtransactions - with some humor to boot lol.