1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Fusion Sword 0.3 (WIP)

That awesome set of modular swords from the Final Fantasy movie

1. Xilosc

Xilosc Void-Bound Voyager

Xilosc submitted a new mod:

Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Fusion Sword - That awesome set of modular swords from the Final Fantasy movie

Read more about this mod...

2. Akito_Rui33

Akito_Rui33 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This mod is awesome!

But the Fusion Sword's special attack could use some changes.
    Instead of Blade Charge, maybe you could try Super Spin Slash, Blink Slash, Flying Slash or Trail Dash, which resembles more like Cloud's Omnislash version 5.

3. Xilosc

I actually want to make a custom ability for that, so it's a placeholder. and I wanted to use blade trail but it requires an element. I'll toy around with it some more though, still a WIP

4. Guilmonex

Guilmonex Phantasmal Quasar

Make a little change to the sword.:nurutease:
    BusterSword7.png

5. Xilosc

did you change the different individual pieces too? I'm not much of a pixel artist so I left them alone for now. it looks good though

6. Guilmonex

I only change the saw blade and the combined one.

7. Xilosc

well if you want them to be a part of the mod let me know, i can use your altered sprites and credit you on the download page. up to you~

8. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

First, love the art! FF7 still stands as my favorite in the franchise.

But this sword actually isn't the Buster Sword. This one is called the First Tsurugi.
    You may have used the header from here: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Swords
    But if you notice farther down, it's referred to by its actual name.

(Not trying to be stingy but I like to be specific :))

9. Guilmonex

Good enough?
    Edited: Some more touches.
    FusionSword.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    Akito_Rui33 and Xilosc like this.
  10. Xilosc

@Inf_Wolf14 to be fair, only the base sword is referenced as the first tsurugi. And I wasn't really sure what to call it, i just wanted people to recognize FF7 sword. I'm thinking of going through the files and changing buster to fusion. I pulled a lot of this from the original mod because my intentions at first was to just update it to 1.0 however FF7 was one of my all time favorites and I'm really getting the urge to take off with this mod, and adding a lot more content. I appreciate all feedback though, and I'll definitely go through it tonight and fix a lot of things.

@Guilmonex yes that's perfect. I'm at work right now but when I get home tonight I'll get everything fixed up and update the mod. Thank you!

keep the ideas coming you guys!

Guilmonex and Inf_Wolf14 like this.
  11. Xilosc

Xilosc updated Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Fusion Sword with a new update entry:

Added some things and changed some things

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Akito_Rui33

Akito_Rui33 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would it be better if the grey outline sprites are in black?
    Grey kinda blends it badly when the surrounding environment? What's your opinion?

Guilmonex likes this.
  13. Guilmonex

I know, I am painting them black right now. That hand guard is annoyingly complicated to show it within a few pixels. I can try to remake it.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    Akito_Rui33 likes this.
  14. Guilmonex

Updated Sprites.
    FusionAll.png

Attached Files:

15. Guilmonex

Read this instead of some fan-made model of the sword. Most of the fan-made models are not accurate.
    http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Swords
    As I said, the hand guard of the small sword is to complicated. There is not enough pixel space for it.

16. Xilosc

Xilosc updated Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Fusion Sword with a new update entry:

UPDATED SPRITES

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Xilosc

18. fueselwe

fueselwe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

this may sound weird, but how about for a special,
    you hold up the sword and it jumps apart, then all the swords form a circle around you, and then one after the other they shoot toward the cursor like with the ferozium staff