1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FausTech Gear 1.9.4

Multiplayer friendly roleplay equipment and items!

1. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

2. Mirau

Mirau Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm sorry about that - I misinterpreted this:
    ...as you just wanting the current headband. I gotcha.

3. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Its alright man! You noticing and making the crap i aksed for is awsome as is! You making the full headwrap ia just icing on the cake

4. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

I have a strange request but please hear me out.

You see: I primarily play as an Argonian (custom race) and we have horns. Often as it happens, I do feel a sense of dread and then sorrow when my headwear makes my horns disappear (hiding them).
    However, during a certain update of your mod, I got extremely excited and happy when I found that your 'VECS helmet w/ hood' did not hide my horns ^_^ ... until the latest update fixed that. ._.

Therefore, I would like to ask: is it possible that you would make a craftable copy of both the 'Duststorm Hood' and the 'VECS helmet w/ hood' that do not hide horns/hairstyles?

This is as - aside from Argonians - I play many races that have horns/hairstyles/etc. that look wonderful when they pop out from hoods/headwears visibly, which rarely there is the chance.
    Yes, I love to see my hood/headwear and my horns being shown at the same time - together compatible. X'D

Is that alright? =D

Also, Holy Shit: Yes.

5. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Reporting a small bug, the hoodie seems to have disappeared from the crafting menu. I do enjoy it, so I hope it makes a return =3

6. Mirau

I will work on both of these requests tonight (the Duststorm Hood, VECS Helm w/Hood, and Hoodie) and release an update ASAP. Thank you everyone for your input. :)

nuker19 and Crusism like this.
  7. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

WE DEMAND FULL HEAD BANDAGE WRAPS! NOT ENOUGH MUMMIES!

Crusism likes this.
  8. Daoshinto

Daoshinto Void-Bound Voyager

Hello , Dao here, I am using Version 1.7 of FausTechGear, and Starbound 1.1.0
    Bug Report;
    The following items are not properly being added to player's tier one recipes, making them unavailable during normal play. They are otherwise available while in ADMIN mode.
    Erchius Stim,
    FausTech Light Hoodie,
    VECS Helmet w/ Hood,
    FausTech Employee License,
    FausTech Rucksack,
    Erchius Concentrate x10,

Several of these items were properly obtainable in previous versions of the mod, comparing the old and new player.config.patch files from both versions;
    I am not sure what has changed really, but it may just be a syntax error. Below is a Starbound.log pastebin.

Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/F1jvAizP

I don't see any errors on the console side relating to the missing recipes.
    I have been a user of this mod since its Aug 9th release and look forward to any bugs being ironed out.
    Oh, and of course, even more content. Cause this mod is just darned amazing.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    Roskii Heiral, Crusism and Mirau like this.
  9. Mirau

Thank you for the notation of all of the bugged equipment. I see what happened during the most recent update and am conducting further tests to make sure they work.

-I removed the License on purpose due to roleplay reasons, but can gladly re-add it.

-The Rucksack was never optimized, which is why I didn't officially release it yet (if you duck while wearing it the rucksack does not move down to match your back).

Working on everything right now! Expect 1.8 sometime tonight. :)

[edit]Also, @Crusism - can you provide me with either the exact mod or some example screenshots that way I can make some tailored equipment for those races specifically?[/edit]

Roskii Heiral and Crusism like this.
  10. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

Of course! Here is a link to the exact mod, Argonian Race Redux 1.0.3: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/argonian-race-redux.3957/

As for example screenshots, here they are attached!
    Though, as a note, these are only one of many different horns available for Argonians.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

I've also attached regarding a glitch I achieved via the following step-by-step.
    1. Craft FausTech Atelier (has no logo at crafting screen)
    2. Have FausTech Atelier on action bar (still no logo)
    3. Place FausTech Atelier and then break it
    4. Pick up FausTech Atelier (which has now turned into an 'Iron Crafting Table')
    As an 'Iron Crafting Table', it no longer crafts FausTech equipment but, instead, has the same recipes as pressing 'C'. Attached are also the following screenshots of these steps.

21.png 22.png 23.png 24.png

Hope these references help! =)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  11. Mirau

Thank you for pointing out the missing inventory icon as well. This update is going to fix a lot it seems. Sorry 'bout that everyone, I was in a rush to get more content out that people had asked for.

As far as the Atelier reverting back into an Iron Crafting Table - that can't be helped due to the nature of the mod being 100% multiplayer friendly - at least not until I do more research into that specific area.

Crusism likes this.
  12. Mirau

Daoshinto, Roskii Heiral and Crusism like this.
  13. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

The new full head medical wrap looks great, especially for my human character; danke! Also, the icon has definitely returned!

Can't wait to see my horns with the hoods again. X'D

Suddenly, breaking other mods' crafting tables to find them turning into something else makes so much sense now. X'D

Mirau likes this.
  14. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Mirau likes this.
  15. Mirau

Just so you know - I did not forget about this request. I was also asked to make a beanie type hat and a respirator - so like always if anybody has any additional requests I will gladly see what I can do. :)

Crusism likes this.
  16. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

I have my bandages, body armor and trenchcoat... i am content.... *smokes cigar and slowwalks into sunset*

Crusism likes this.
  17. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Oh, actually, how about a lit cigar and cigarette for headgear? Maybe even go one step farther and add an eyepatch? TOTALLY NOT ASKING OR REFRENCING ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *hides entire MGS fandom*

Crusism likes this.
  18. Mirau

As somebody who has cosplayed an MSF grunt, I'll see what I can do to bypass copyrights creatively. Does that mean you would want a balaclava as well?

Crusism likes this.
  19. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

I was more or less just thinking "eyepatch & cigar", "eyepatch and cigarette" and maybe a baclava as well for the hell of it, maybe a olive green (or woodland camo) flight jumpsuit with a harness?

20. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

I would even venture as far as saying just do a ciggy without the eyepatch, like so:
    Cigar (no extras)
    Cigarette (no extras)
    Cigar with aviator sunglasses
    Cigarette with aviator sunglasses
    Cigar with eyepatch
    Cigarette with eyepatch

Crusism and Roskii Heiral like this.