1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue fatal error access violation

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Hypsellis, Mar 29, 2018.

1. The Astral God

The Astral God Intergalactic Tourist

Hello, I can also confirm that a fatal error I was receiving was also solved by setting V-Sync to false. I would like to know why this is an issue and if it cannot be fixed, please make this fix public knowledge. This will most likely cause problems for new people trying to game for the first time, though I could be wrong, and it would hinder the growth of the game.

2. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

I have the feeling it is related to mods with image/png assets, perhaps corrupted images, causing this, just a hunch however.

My other guess is that it could be having a ton of assets can cause it, maybe it becomes more obvious the more stuff you have in your mods folder?
    I installed one mod More Farming, and wasn't getting the issue, I installed Frackin' Universe and began getting the issue (With MFM and FU in mods folder). Once I removed MFM, I no longer got the issue. So, MFM by itself works, FU by itself works, but together it happens.

3. ArWAV The Gamer

ArWAV The Gamer Orbital Explorer

thanks