WIP Farm House Exterior Replacement/Retexture

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by zcsnightmare, Apr 14, 2016.

1. SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

I am (KingJoey's farm expansion mod). However, when I removed said mod, it produced the same result. I think it might be because the first level of the house in this retexture and the vanilla house do vary in height:
    http://prntscr.com/aw1b9n

EDIT: Not a problem! =3 I'd love to see a more purpleish recolor at some point, using a more muted shade of purple. Also love your tool and weapon retextures!

zcsnightmare likes this.
    • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Like this?
      tfA5u1C.png

• SpringsSong

Mmm... not quite. The roofs I have on my other buildings that I recolored myself use #5c246f as their roof color. The wall color itself is pretty good, though!

• taintedwheat

i can easily fix that, give me a sec.

• taintedwheat

• SpringsSong

That's a bit closer, but the blueish lines on the roof are messing with my eyes a bit. I might try to recolor it myself and see how it turns out. =3 Thanks for trying that though!

• zcsnightmare

zcsnightmare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

I think the best bet is to add a carport again. I was thinking about tossing some grass back there, to cover the dirt that transparency shows behind it, but that grass wouldn't change during other seasons. 4 more to go and I'll reupload fix.

• taintedwheat

LOL goddamnit maybe you can just color match some of these; you're the best, here's options for those with sensory headache triggers (like me):

tfA5u1Cpink.png XORRPfe.png fO2sKsJ.png itd1qu9.png tfA5u1C.png

lannihamm and zcsnightmare like this.
                • zcsnightmare

Vixxi and taintedwheat like this.
                • taintedwheat

LOLOLOLOL I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

Yeah sure though, I would be honored if you'd like me to help you with recolors and stuff. <3

edit: I demand equal pay, for equal work 19.99 monopoly monies, plz ahahhahaha

zcsnightmare likes this.
                  • zcsnightmare

Alrighty, SpringsSong, much appreciated showing me that. Got 'er all fixed, I believe. Updated the mediafire link, gonna toss the new version up on Nexus. Edited my gif up top to include the new look.

[​IMG]

Keep the change! lol xD

I now want to play that game, but only about halfway through, unless I'm dominating with hotels

You're definitely better color coordinated than I am, I have a hard time seeing different hues of colors that are only slightly different ;.; The yellow and pink house look so much better, the ones you did

taintedwheat likes this.
                    • taintedwheat

Hahaha. There's like some cthulhu type one that recently came out and another version made through kickstarter that'd I'd both play. Board games could be fun.

Aww, thanks, no worries, it's just through practice from stuff i've done in the past. It's kinda crazy how you have to think about how it prints out on like newsprint, how it looks on the web, etc. Also I used to play a shitload of gaiaonline before i got banned in 2008 so i would spend time just making outfits all day. now i try to do that with regular people clothes i guess

also i love fashion too much

zcsnightmare likes this.
                      • SpringsSong

Glad to have helped! ^_^

zcsnightmare likes this.
                        • zcsnightmare

Oh, a Cthulhu one? That sounds cool, unless MintBerry Crunch is in it.

GaiaOnline? *googles* ...that looks, uh, weir---cool! Just don't get banned irl, I don't think there's a repeal process. Lol. But, I feel ya about how ya made outfits for GaiaOnline, I haven't actually played Stardew in quite awhile now D: been having too much fun just pixeling stuff.

I discovered the actual palettes now >.> I've just been using the color selection dialog thingamajing. This'll make it a lot easier than the way I have been doing it. I seriously need to read a manual for this thing.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
                          Added the carports to some of your recolors ^.^

[​IMG]
                          They look great in-game

taintedwheat likes this.
                          • taintedwheat

LOLOL. I read that wrong and I was like... THAT MONOPOLY GAME HAS MINTBERRY CRUNCH IN IT?! WHAT??!
                            Woah! they look great!

i'm scott malcomson, i have diabetes

Nah, it isn't cool, super embarrassing soul sucking of my highschool years. I cringe everytime I think about it, to be h.
                            My sister recently made an account and was like telling me about it, and I was like nopenopenope.

art programs are ridiculously annoying to learn. I tried taking a photoshop class last semester but dropped it soon later because it was just a lot of crap to read and a lot of stuff to use from it. omg you can get certified in adobe products. its redic. i'm trying to get a certificate in social media management hopefully over the summer from the uni i got accepted to for the fall, also redic.

zcsnightmare likes this.
                            • SpringsSong

http://prntscr.com/aw3b20 Did a purple recolor, pulling from what taintedwheat started with and then tailoring it to match what I already have on my farm.

I'll share an in-game screencap tomorrow, need to get to bed. @_@

zcsnightmare and taintedwheat like this.
                              • Vixxi

Vixxi Aquatic Astronaut

Could I request a recolor of the house in dark navy blue with white roof and trim? :D

taintedwheat and zcsnightmare like this.
                                • zcsnightmare

Sure thing! ^.^

I'll get ya later on today, I forgot to sleep cuz of the stupid bear statue. ;.;

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Vixxi and taintedwheat like this.
                                  • SpringsSong

Oooo... if you release that dragon statue I'd definitely download it. OwO

zcsnightmare likes this.
                                    • SpringsSong

[​IMG]
                                      And here's that in-game screenshot I said I'd get! >w<

zcsnightmare and taintedwheat like this.