RP Fallen, a starbound RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

"Wait! Can't we settle this without fighting?" Fay yells as he tries to get up again.

2. Exiledone

Exiledone Master Astronaut

Zeta pulls out her Molotov and begins lighting it.

3. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kinu continues charging the Floran and attempts a stab (I'll let Sage decide if it hits or misses).

Exiledone likes this.
  4. Feathery Dust

"Don't do it!" Fay yells as he falls over again, "You could accidentally set the entire forest on fire!"

5. FloranSage

FloranSage Big Damn Hero

Sage hisses as someone rushes at him with a knife and used the pole to block then kicks his assailant away. He then brings the tip up to keep others away

6. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kinu falls onto the ground in front of the floran, moaning.

7. Feathery Dust

"Kinu! Are you okay?" he turns to look at the floran "What do you want from us?! We're in enough trouble as it is..".

8. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Thunder cracks across the sky as it begins to rain, clouds obscuring the sunset and causing the night to begin early

Exiledone likes this.
  9. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kinu swears under his breath and slowly starts to reach into his backpack.

10. Exiledone

"Crap, I hate the rain"Zzeta says, extinguishing her Molotov...and what's worse, is we don't have any shelter.

11. FloranSage

FloranSage Big Damn Hero

The Floran grumbles as the rain starts to come down. He sees Kinu reaching for something and growls at him while taking a step back.
    He looks at Fay and answers "I wants keyss" as he rattles the cuffs on his wrists

12. Exiledone

Keys? Why not just melt it? I'm sure there is a blowtorch somewhere.

13. Feathery Dust

"I don't have the keys on me" he turns to Zeta "you worked with the security right? Do you have the keys?"

14. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kinu slowly grabs the dagger next to him and starts to get up cautiously, careful not to set the floran off.

15. Exiledone

I suppose so, but I'm more of a merc than anything...

16. Feathery Dust

"Could you help me get up? It's hard to do by myself with how my leg is" Fay says to Kinu, he's still on the floor.

17. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kinu walks over to Fay and helps him up.[DOUBLEPOST=1412703917][/DOUBLEPOST]Kinu whispers in a quiet voice "Are we going to give the keys?"

18. Feathery Dust

Fay mumbles to himself "I guess I'll just stay on the dirty floor then, in the rain, the ground is getting muddy, I want to go back..."

19. Exiledone

Zeta begins digging around her pockets searching for the keys.

"No luck, they must have fallen off of me in the crash....but my offer still stands for melting them off."

20. FloranSage

FloranSage Big Damn Hero

Seeing as noone has shot him yet, Sage relaxes, holding his makeshift spear upright. "Don't likes torch. Can't finds anyways"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.