OOC Fallen, a starbound RP-characters

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Sep 25, 2014.

?

Now that the RP is starting to approach page 500...what should I do?

Poll closed May 17, 2015.
  1. Continue on from there

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Sequel

16 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. New RP altogether....

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

lol, I didn't see this get posted so now me running seems ridiculous.

2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Well it seems to add suspense to it, plus if you needed to take a break, now is your chance

3. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Brb getting popcorn for a long night of refreshing a single page over and over

4. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Pm me and we shall discuss how you will enter the RP ok :)[DOUBLEPOST=1412811943][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Lol

5. Exiledone

Exiledone Master Astronaut

wow I honestly did not see that one coming

6. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

THIS IS NOW KNOWN!

7. Exiledone

It's on the front page in the RP section, I believe.

8. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Ok?

9. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

-bumped-

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  10. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Not sure...?
    Maybe the rain isn't even water!

11. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

I've mentioned this before, but I'm going to state it again because I'll be stating things like this in the future. Elunite are creatures given a second chance at life after death. Kinu's previous life was an Avian. I'll slowly reveal the details of his sad past in the story. (He ran because of a series of flashbacks repeating over and over in his mind)

Exiledone and Owl_Stalker like this.
  12. Exiledone

Interesting, I guess we shall need to let the story unfold to learn more then.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  13. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

APPLICATION INCOMING

Character Name: Archytas Tilden (AKA Archy)

Race: Glitch

Description: Currently, halfway up his right forearm is bent upwards

Personality: He is paranoid, and takes a little while getting used to new people.

Backstory: Archy used to be part of the Glitch Hivemind, until he found out one day that he could think on his own. Everything that he had known had been a farce. He couldn’t do anything about, though, because he knew very well what was done to Awoken Glitches. So, he played that he was still part of the Hivemind, and waited for a chance to escape. That chance came in the form of a research vessel coming to look at the history of his people, and try to find their origins. He was assigned to help them, and the team took a likeing tohim. He was the only one that appeared to actually think, and would actively help them, but only when no other Glitches were around. Eventually, one of the researchers asked him if he was Awoken. He shook his head yes, and they smuggled him onto the ship with them. He is still very paranoid of people he doesn’t know, and is frightened of them until he learns what kind of a person they are. Due to the crash, however, his arm is bent, and his programming goes haywire every once in awhile, causing him to have bouts of behavior ranging from unpredictability, to insanity.

Traits: Good at imitating behavior, and has a largish amount of residual knowledge from the Hivemind, but nothing terribly modern except what he learned from the researchers.

Flaw: Paranoid and Xenophobic [fear of strangers (more of Glitches than other people), not aliens]. His right forearm is bent outwards from his body from the crash, and he has random bouts of Unpredictability-Insanity.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  14. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Huzzah!

15. critsarecool

Oops, realized that I forgot to do the picture.:facepalm:

Attached Files:

16. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

It'd be nice if we heard a bit more about Fay and Sage :/[DOUBLEPOST=1412905993][/DOUBLEPOST]If Kinu were to try to drink the rain, how would it affect him?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  17. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I'm just going to safely say no on it having any serious negative effect... I mean, it's not acid

Owl_Stalker likes this.
  18. critsarecool

alright, I think we are good for a time skip.

19. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Already done :)

20. critsarecool

Wunderbal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.