RP Fallen 2, a starbound RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Reiden takes one of the oxygen masks out from under a seat. "How will this even work with my helmet?"

2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Khaami looks at the oxygen mask doubtfully. "How is this huge thing going to cover my face?"

Konrad places an oxygen mask over his face without difficulty before handing one to Adea.

Relten likes this.
  3. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

"Uh, thanks." Adea puts on the oxygen mask Konrad gave her.

Relten likes this.
  4. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Reiden holds the oxygen mask over the small opening between his helmet's upper part and its jaw, fitting it over the crevice successfully.

5. Captain Kane

Khaami winces as he forces the mask over his mouth.

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  6. Boufman

Adea looks around and sees that Rook is beside her, passed out. She takes an oxygen mask and puts on his face.

7. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

After about an hour and a half, Dallas started slowing down the ship. He eventually brought it to a stop over a heavily forested area, and took the ship down into a clearing. Over the intercom he announced, 'Thank you all for flying air Dallas, I hope you had a good flight. We are setting down now in a clearing, brace for landing.' He set down the ship, then stepped into the cabin stretching.

Captain Kane and Cup o' Tea like this.
  8. Captain Kane

Khaami rips off his oxygen mask. "What the hell did you make us wear those death masks for!? We didn't even go into space!"

9. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

A ship is settled in a massive clearing nearby.

10. Captain Kane

Konrad removes his mask. "If that isn't an obvious trap then I don't know what is."

11. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

Syntax began to sip his cup of coffee while sitting in the back of the ship looking at the stars. He wondered. "How could I drink coffee when I'm practically artificial intelligence?" His thoughts were then interrupted by the slight sound. It was that of the ship nearby. He placed his cup on the table. "Ship." He whispered. He quickly got to his feet and while keeping his eye on the ship jogged to alert the others. Even though just because there is a ship doesn't mean its full of nice guys so precaution must always be taken.

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  12. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Depressurization happens much lower than space, idjit. You know why you can't breath in a tornado? Because the air is sucked out of your lungs, due to the air around you moving too damn fast. You know how fast we were moving? Way too damn fast. And in a cabin where the windows were compromised, you would've died in minutes. So don't complain about having to wear an oxygen mask.' Dallas went out the door into the clearing, and spotted the ship. 'Looks like we got company.'

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  13. Captain Kane

I'm going to get a mask that's made specifically for Avalis and weld it to your face, then we'll see who's complaining....

14. Boufman

"Fun." Adea took off her oxygen mask and tried to stand up on her own. Her foot still hurt a bit, but it was more bearable now.

15. Coritus_Jones

Coritus_Jones Ketchup Robot

((shit sorry that happened at like 2 in the morning for me))
    *The ship looks like this: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/279/d/1/AA_Corvette_Cron_by_KaranaK.jpg , but is a little bigger and has a deeper blue color.*

StarSinger is sitting in the pilots chair, inputting data into his computer.

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  16. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

Syntax busted into the captains area. "StarSinger, theirs a ship. I think its to the west." He pointed.

Relten likes this.
  17. Coritus_Jones

StarSinger looks up from the console.
    "Does it have its weapons pointed at us? It hasn't made any communications attempts yet."

18. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Reiden takes his oxygen mask off and drops it on the ground. "So, where are we now? Should we expect more poorly trained snipers?"

19. Coritus_Jones

"You know what? I'm not gonna wait. I'll contact them."
    StarSinger tries to open a communications channel with the other groups ship. If their ships communicator is on, it starts making a loud beeping noise.

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  20. Captain Kane

Khaami mumbled something about how the sniper was "trained enough".

Relten likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.